Official House of Hoops Chicago Thread:Doors Open Nov 10th

Originally Posted by HookemHorns

is a lil off topic but was wondering if anybody has herd where the next hoh is going to be??
hopefully in h-town!! im praying!

Heard the next HOH will be Houston, should be around March and April. I was told that around August, not sure if that is changed though. I think a mall calledWillowbrook?

Snagged the Peer Pressures for a friend last night...much better in person.

They had a Pearl White Foam Lite PE for Amare Stoudamire there -- it was beyond sick. They had just gotten them in -- they had an incomplete size run (theydidn't have a 10 or 10.5, my sizes). It was majority white (pearl) with orange accents. Along with that they had an all black, the Caron Butlers and DWests, all for $155.

They had a few Carpe Diems left for those looking for them.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

^ sorry Brandon, the pay phones had gum on the receivers. And I was out of quarters.
hahaha.. thats a good one... yet highly believable.
laugh.gif

Damn.. FLint just made me start considerin those Damn Amares....

Crap.... I'd just hate to scuff those bad boys...but would have sooo much to rock them with this summer...

Originally Posted by KOBEDABEST24

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

YEA I DID GOT A 9 AND A 10 YAH ME!!!!!!!!

tisk tisk, you copped a 9 just to resell?

i wasnt planning on selling them put i have to since they dont fit me
So wait you got ur size "10" in the first place so you felt the need to get another pair a size "9"..but you were not goin tosell them..but you now you decided to because they don't fit you..

ohwell.gif
..now that makes sense...

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

YEA I DID GOT A 9 AND A 10 YAH ME!!!!!!!!

tisk tisk, you copped a 9 just to resell?

i wasnt planning on selling them put i have to since they dont fit me
So wait you got ur size "10" in the first place so you felt the need to get another pair a size "9"..but you were not goin to sell them..but you now you decided to because they don't fit you..

ohwell.gif
..now that makes sense...

I was gonna wear one to ball in and the other for casual wear

Can anyone help me out and pick me up a pair of the breast cancer hyperdunks? They have a special meaning to me. PM me if you can help me out. Thanks

went today with a few friends my friend picked up the premier 2k9 2009 24 whatever they are...i had no idea they released today lol

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

went today with a few friends my friend picked up the premier 2k9 2009 24 whatever they are...i had no idea they released today lol
From what it sounds like in the Jordan section these are still on the shelves if anyone wants one.

Back
Top Bottom