Official House of Hoops Chicago Thread:Doors Open Nov 10th

Originally Posted by Wings90

You might be right. What you're describing sounds like the Maui invitational pair. I would be
mad.gif
if those really released at HoH.
The Maui invite pair had Hawaiian flowers on the toe box. There is just the regular home Texas pair as well. I would be happy with either... butso far I only remember seeing the black burnt orange pair at HoH.

Why would you be mad if they drop at HoH?

XpLoZiV8:Thanks for the update .
Do you or anyone else have info on size or availability?

Originally Posted by zzz1035

XpLoZiV8:Thanks for the update .
Do you or anyone else have info on size or availability?

Im going to head up there tonight. Ill post pics of what they got and ask for sizes.

Posting pics of what chicago HOH had today in a few! Is there anyone else contributing to this thread?! I got solid info of what specific exclusives, PE's,and just straight fire kickz they getting and when.... I was able to see their upcoming inventory releases book with pics! But I mean if I'm the only catthat's putting in an effort to be up on it, then might as well keep it that way right ?

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Posting pics of what chicago HOH had today in a few! Is there anyone else contributing to this thread?! I got solid info of what specific exclusives, PE's, and just straight fire kickz they getting and when.... I was able to see their upcoming inventory releases book with pics! But I mean if I'm the only cat that's putting in an effort to be up on it, then might as well keep it that way right ?

Next time I go to HOH NY, ill take pics.

Hook it up with the info only MJ. People on here have been sharing pics and info since the start of this thread. We need to keep this thread goin and hope HoHsees the hype and gets more good shoes!

Aiight so here are the pics that i promised earlier. They had a lot of Exclusive Hyperdunks and showed me the Air Jordan VI Fusions Black / Red Colorway andsome Dope Limited Air Force 1's All Black with a gum soe and some type of leather or snake skin aterial with an elephant on the Insoles. They bothreleasing this saturday. Exclusive HOH releases and PE's were shared with me but i couldnt take any pics of those shoes or the upcoming inventory releasebook. Onto the pics!!!!

I'm always up there getting my connect game in to ensure I always got dibbs on the best releases.....if you need me to grab you something just PM me. 1!

Thanks for the pics and the info.

In that first pic... is that the Italy (AC Milan) HD or a Texas HD colorway? I know the burnt orange black one is in the other pic... but I'm hoping for ahome version and I couldnt tell in the pic.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

^^I think it's the AC Milan Kobe Hyperdunks..
Thanks for the confirmation dmx... I had a feeling too. Maybe it was just wishful thinking.

dang i was just up there last week
couldnt make the trip this week to get the chaos's
Im glad some of ya'll was able to cop

no tix bro just lined up about 5am this morning and there's about 8 ppl no sweat copped me my 10.5
pimp.gif
it was cold as hell this morning though
frown.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

no tix bro just lined up about 5am this morning and there's about 8 ppl no sweat copped me my 10.5
pimp.gif
it was cold as hell this morning though
frown.gif

cuz i called them earlier this week, and i was told that tix r giving out on friday night, but anyway, i still manage to get my pair off NDC ^^^ how much rthose foam lite PE?

Back
Top Bottom