Official House of Hoops Chicago Thread:Doors Open Nov 10th

#%+%$+#+%%#*%.com has the releases posted:
XX3 motorsports
XX3 chitown
XX3 UNC
the Lebron Ambasaaodor
fusion 20 low-white/brown/gold
i hope some exclusives will release later because I was gonna go up to Chitown for the opening
but I might wait till the weekend or when I hear bout some exclusives droppin

sorry mods- I didnt know bout the website name stuff

well like sho3tym said- "check sc.com"

looks like the house that Mike built. There's a big hand-painted MJ mural inside; I wasn't supposed to peep it 'cause the guard got $!#%%%@ out forletting me see it. I took some pics of the exterior, but they're nothin' special; will post later. They wouldn't let me take any pics, they wereeven pissed when I started snapping pics of the exterior. A ton of dudes came out and started giving me !%%$, so I just left to avoid problems.

no. those guys were working. They got super upset at me. Hope they don't kick me out of line tomorrow.

by the way, there's no way anyone can get in line til mall doors open. They lock up the mall over night, so if people are gonna line up, they're gonnaline up all the way outside at one of the general mall entrances.

eh, doesnt look like anything special coming out . i was hoping for some hyperdunk exclusives of some sort. i need some HDs

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

by the way, there's no way anyone can get in line til mall doors open. They lock up the mall over night, so if people are gonna line up, they're gonna line up all the way outside at one of the general mall entrances.

good time to cop.

I'll be making the trip down from Michigan next Saturday. Thinking about going to the shoe expo in Skokie. Anyone else down to go from HOH to Skokie? PMme. Also, what time should I be there Sat. morning?

so what's the deal though? The flyer says store launches tomorrow, but it also says the grand opening's on the 15th? What's up? Eh, either wayI'll be at both.

soft openning for most places is just a pre-look at what customers will see on a daily basis. they display items, in this case shoes, that will besold/advertised in the future. it's more like a show and tell before the actual grand openning.

We should've been had this...Home of Mike/The Bulls.

We definitely should've had this when those 8's released...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jordanking23945

May be some exclusives at the soft opening!

um no there will not be any big time exclusives at the soft opening.
you can check out sc.com to see whats dropping

-Tyler

For those too lazy to look it up....

(per ISS/SC/Nick Depaula aka B Hoyle)

Nike and Foot Locker are set to open their third House Of Hoops store location this Monday, November 10th, in Chicago at the North Riverside Park Mall. Asalways, there will be some new product launches to hit the Chicago store first, including the 'Old Love/New Love' Air Jordan XX3 pack, the Zoom LeBronAmbassador in white/black/mandarin and also the Air Jordan Fusion 20 Low LS in white/golden straw/dark oak/khaki.

Both the 'Old Love/New Love' XX3 pack and the Zoom LeBron Ambassador will be early hits to the Chicago store, while the AJF 20 Low LS will also bedropping nationwide this weekend. The XX3 pack is slated to drop November 28th throughout the country on a limited account basis, while the Zoom LeBronAmbassador will remain exclusive to the Asia region. The Ambassador features Zoom Air cushioning, a herringbone traction outsole and an abrasion resistantupper support overlay making it an ideal outdoor hoopin' shoe.

With a soft opening launch in Chicago similar to what we saw in LA at the Beverly Center's House Of Hoops location, you can definitely expect to some moreexclusive releases on the days just after the store's launch. For now, we'll keep you guessing and focus on the five sneakers set for the 10th.

You guys have seen enough pics of the 23 OL/NL pack with the XX3 Chicago, UNC and Motorsports...here are the two other shoes:

LBJ Ambasssador
i1y1qh.jpg

o7r42u.jpg

vphsnn.jpg

Nelly AJF20
2uqeo12.jpg

Picture taking was not allowed (the employees didn't really care, it was the managers that would pitch a fit whenever they would see peeps snapping away.)so I had to take these stealthily. That's why a lot of these were blurry.

Back
Top Bottom