Official House of Hoops Chicago Thread:Doors Open Nov 10th

thx for the pics MortalMonkey!!! loving the posters. so any hoops xclu droping today? wish they are selling the CP3 PE.

They had no XX3's by the way. Some guy from Nike was there, whom I'd never heard of, lol. He was awesome though. He signed my bag and took a pic with .Kal Dowers is his name; said he was one of the men behind HoH.

What you see in the pics is all the unique inventory they had for today. Some of the stuff in the pics is not for sale at all though, just for display;specifically, the shoes behind the big glass wall were not for sale, just for display. Those are all Player samples.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

was this a footlocker before? or a brand new set up from the floor up?

looks nice
Yes, it is an old FootLocker... That's why it's called House of Hoops byFootLocker... All of these stores are a collabo between Nike and FootLocker...

I understand why it's called that, and I believe you even came out to HOHLA? if I'm wrong oh well.
But was just wondering if they built a brand new "foot locker" and collabed to make a HOH in that, it looks more HOH then the HOHLA does.
not just a footlocker with a middle section thats "HOH"

BG7 Hyperdunks
pimp.gif

Amare Hyperdunks
pimp.gif

and two pairs of Power Max's (Oden and West?) look nice...

good pics

yeah, those PEs are special....

This store really does look like the NYC store...I havent been to the one in LA ....

they had amare's for sale or display?

fortunately, i was able to grab a pair of LT's, thanks to those who helped...

Just got back from there...Its so small! ...I didnt cop anything, Imma go back later this week to see if they Re-up

Theres a cute arss black female that works there
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I had on Army green Nike Goadome ACG boots, True Religion Jeans, Grn/Rd/Grn Gucci belt, Army green hoody, Grey wool Jacket and a grey scully......Just in casesomeone saw me
laugh.gif

Flint-those are army foams. E grabbed those LT's for me, they only had one sz 11 though, came through in the clutch, they didnt have any black slamJamsthough...

GOOD THING... I have a good friend named RON
wink.gif
living over there in the CHI.. kinda feelin the Yankee Sharkleys, but waiting on the Motorsports 23's to come in.. Must be niceindeed

B I got the LT's for you and they have all of the Slam Jam AF 1's.... Black, Red, Yellow and Grey Patent Leather.

it was a footlocker, they just threw the HOH in the middle and threw a bunch of clothing racks to the side and got rid of fan gear.... whats up with thoseAmares, if you know me you know id eat a squirrel for them

Back
Top Bottom