Official House of Hoops Chicago Thread:Doors Open Nov 10th

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

B I got the LT's for you and they have all of the Slam Jam AF 1's.... Black, Red, Yellow and Grey Patent Leather.

How much were the Slam Jam's? Please don't say over $150.

^they were 150, which is retail, 165 tax included...this IL tax stuff is ridiculous....

anyone know what the retail is on the college hyper dunks, planning on stopping by tomorow, want to grab a pair of the oregon Hds

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

was this a footlocker before? or a brand new set up from the floor up?

looks nice
Yes, it is an old FootLocker... That's why it's called House of Hoops by FootLocker... All of these stores are a collabo between Nike and FootLocker...
Wrong. It was a FootAction.

I hope sum exclusives release later on this week cuz I plan on goi g up to chitown this weekend

I just got back from there again, took a buddy to check out the store. They already had the college Hyperdunks out on display.

they had all of em out, including Texas.

edit: I'm not so sure actually about the Texas shoes actually. But the rest were definitely out. The one's I think are Texas HD are orange. If theone's you guys refer too are black-based, then these may not be the shoes you're looking for.

Edit 2: Actually, They're definitely Texas shoes, but they're Orange-based.

Dangit... no love for my Illini?

Is the the home or away Texas? I saw some pics of the "away"... black with burnt orange... but they mentioned there would be a home also... in whichcase I would prefer the white with burnt orange.

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

they had all of em out, including Texas.

edit: I'm not so sure actually about the Texas shoes actually. But the rest were definitely out. The one's I think are Texas HD are orange. If the one's you guys refer too, then they may not be the shoes you're looking for.
Texas orange is burnt orange... almost a shade of brown. Maybe you are thinking of the orange HDs that came out back around the Olympics? Syracuseis more of a true orange.

Thanks for the pics, store looks like it has a nice layout.

Hopefully someone could help me out with the Oregon and Texas Hyperdunks.

bak ymmij wrote:

Hopefully someone could help me out with the Oregon and Texas Hyperdunks.
co-sign... someone hook a dude up, PM me or wateva.. How come HOH NY didn't get the Oregons or TEXAS?
mad.gif

Originally Posted by jmizzo

yeah, those PEs are special....

This store really does look like the NYC store...I havent been to the one in LA ....

almost the same as HOHLA.
now, my major concern is what's all about "athlete appearances" on fri and sat? and what "will be EXCLUSIVE to the CHI location".that's what they posted on their blog. if there are some xclu Jz or MJ will present (i guess no wayyyyyy), it definitely worth a trip to there. glad ididn't go on the opening day. mostly same as HOHLA here

Back
Top Bottom