Official Houston Rockets 2013 Offseason Thread: Welcome D12 to Houston!

#chandlerbang
pimp.gif

Rockets\Thunder, good story line for Harden..  Just hoping we don't get swept, lol.. Hopefully we can get one game..

Both teams played hard. :lol:

I can't see either of us winning more than 1 game in the first 1st rd.

Peep do ya'll run any plays son?

Both teams played hard.
laugh.gif

We don't run plays, everything is based off of our pick and roll and Harden's ISO (which hasn't work as of late with Harden leaving little time on the shock clock then passes it to Parson's or Lin for bad shots)

If Harden doesn't play well rockets lose , Lin needs to step his game up . Ashik is a fantastic defensive center .

Game 1 at OKC - Sun 4/21 8:30PM
Game 2 at OKC - Wed 4/24 6:00PM
Game 3 at HOU - Sat 4/27 8:30PM
Game 4 at HOU - Mon 4/29 TBD

Asik got murdered on the block. The harden iso doesn't work against the Lakers because it's hard for him to attack 2 7 footers since he doesn't really play above the rim.

Both teams played hard. :lol:

Flip already answered, but pretty much nope. The entire season, at least in crunch time, it's seemed like Harden iso and chucking a 3, or Harden iso for 20 seconds, and passing to Lin from a brick or airball. 2 games ago, I was excited for the playoffs, not really caring if we faced the Spurs or OKC (I'm probably the only one who wanted to avoid Denver at all costs). But with these back to back losses, what a sinking feeling. I know we've practically played with house money all year, but when you get the chance to elevate, you have to see results. We had no reason losing to the Suns nor LAL.

That was a terrible game in the execution stand point. No flow, no rhythm just people waiting for someone to make a play but it was just bad decision after another. Lakers did nothing to take that game away. Instead we let plays like Jodie Meeks dunk on us to seal the game. Just terrible. Now the lakers have a parade planed because they are the 7th seed because of us.

We have no half court offense, and I think that entitles harden to iso as much as he does. Unfortunately, this team doesn't have another player to tell him y to quit being a ball hog and move the ball around

8th seed...fuuuuuu stern 

should be a lopsided series against OKC, but I trust our guys will get at least 1 game (hoping anyway)..Whatever, good storyline for us..Maybe the beard will lead us against his former team 
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

I think Lin should handle the ball instead of Harden (most of the time), I am also tired of these iso crap, hero ball ish...We really need to keep attacking the paint with Lin/Parsons/Harden instead of settling for long jumpers... 

Maaannnn. I think the Rockets can win a game somewhere. :lol:. The Rockets stunk it up last night, but they should have gotten the gimmie vs the Suns the other day, and they wouldn't be in this mess. Way too reliant on Harden, and Harden didn't help the cause by over dribbling and killing the shot clock. End of the 3Q, the 4Q and overtime, it was all lets stand around and watch Harden. And all Harden did was hope to get a call. Terrible. At the very least, this will be a good learning experience for the group. Only silver lining with this matchup. :lol:

[quote name="RetroBaller" url="/t/512401/official-houston-rockets-2012-2013-season-thread-39-31-march-27th-vs-indiana/900#post_1770. Now the lakers have a parade planed because they are the 7th seed because of us.[/quote] :lol:

disapointing loss after seeing parsons hit that beautiful shot.

its our destiny to beat OKC and face NY in the finals :smokin :lol:

:frown: hope we win a few games

Honestly it didn't matter who we played, we weren't going to win a series this year. This postseason is all about experience for the young dudes. I'll be happy if they win 2 games in this series.

Next year is what I'm really looking forward to.

Honestly it didn't matter who we played, we weren't going to win a series this year. This postseason is all about experience for the young dudes. I'll be happy if they win 2 games in this series.

Next year is what I'm really looking forward to.
same, wasn't expecting anything this season even with Harden, so being in the playoffs is a blessing.. Plus, I think our guys should play better because no one is expecting us to win, so we can play freely and without pressure..Keep pushing the ball and put pressure on OKC, if we steal one from OKC, we can split our home games with them and end up 2-2, then it is a fair ball game..We can really put pressure on them if we take out their biggest emotional train in Westbrook..

Force him to take more shots than Durant and bad shots at that, and get him angry 
devil.gif

Chandler Parsons can not and will not be able to stop Durant but he can make him work for his points, getting him fatigued in the series... We need a few guys to step up from the bench, I think we can beat them if our bench can provide us with scoring and defense when Harden/Asik are out

Our only chance of winning is if we give russy and thabo to take all the shots, and make kd chase Chandler/delfino off screens

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom