Official Houston Rockets 2013 Offseason Thread: Welcome D12 to Houston!

KD will do his thing, but I just think Russ is going to demolish whoever is guarding him.

lin and harden needs to limit their turnovers because okc will definitely capitalize on it. can get real ugly, real quick.
i do think houston will be lights out from 3 at least a couple gms. maybe they can win a couple. hopefully, it is competitive.

Harden needs to stop chucking and holding/dribbling the ball for 20 sec in one spot then having his teammates bail him out with a 25 footer when there's nothing there for him.

Harden needs to stop chucking and holding/dribbling the ball for 20 sec in one spot then having his teammates bail him out with a 25 footer when there's nothing there for him.

If Kevin McHale has any balls he'll tell Harden to stop ******g doing that. The offense is most effective when there is movement, it should be obvious. Also why not try running Harden off some screens similar to Curry so that he doesn't have to work so hard to get a three.

If Kevin McHale has any balls he'll tell Harden to stop ******g doing that. The offense is most effective when there is movement, it should be obvious. Also why not try running Harden off some screens similar to Curry so that he doesn't have to work so hard to get a three.
I think he's letting Harden create, and when no one is moving, harden just steps out, sizes his opponent and shoots a three or passes it to someone for a three with .9 seconds left 
mean.gif

Bad basketball imo, and no way we beat thunder playing like that..We need more movement, whether it's off the ball or not... We gotta punish their center position, I mean Perk aint nothing, and Ibaka can be neutralized... I guess what I'm trying to say is that we need someone from the pf/center position to get hot every game, we can't have our frontcourt of Asik/Smith with less that 16 points between the two of them, that's just not gonna get it done.

freal, dumping it to Lin/Parsons liek that, they get no time to work and usually end up brickin. and mchale should be putting Lin in the 4th earlier and leave him in there since it takes awhile for him to get into rhythm. Hopefully we see Asik step his game up during the playoffs :evil: .

Stoked for the game tonight! I hope the rockets win and surprise everyone, Im never going to ask for anything again if the rockets win the series against OKC this year 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Let's go Red Nation, maybe miracles do happen 
glasses.gif
happy.gif

Harden scores 55 first game and Parsons locks down both Durant and Westbrook. Ibaka goes 9-10 on 3s.

Rockets win 133-99.

13-2 run. Need to stop Rustle's athleticism. Starting to settle in but need to stop taking so many damn 3's. :x

So that was f'ed up. They weren't even looking for their defensive assignments.  I'll chalk it up to nerves for now.

Harden is 3 games from being a certified ghost though. 
mean.gif

That wasn't playoff jitters, that was a 1st seed vs. an 8th seed.

This could very well be a sweep, I just hope it's more competitive.

Game was just hard to watch, man. We came out sloppy, shots weren't falling, turning the ball over, etc. I think game 2 will be a lot closer but it's gonna take a tremendous effort to steal one in OKC and I just don't think this team has what it takes to steal one and I hope they prove me wrong.
And idk if I'm the only one, but I like what I see from Beverly. He has such a high motor and is always hustling on both sides of the floor. Gotta love it. :pimp:

Here's to hoping game 2 is more competitive.

Back
Top Bottom