Official Houston Rockets 2013 Offseason Thread: Welcome D12 to Houston!

I dont wish injury on anyone, now i think we can win a game or 2, but its not like OKC lost Durant

But losing your PG and the second best player on your team changes everything. Russ has had a huge impact on this series so far, those 3rd quarters he's had have been awesome. Now all the focus goes on KD and who really scares you on that OKC team offensively? Ibaka? Kevin Martin? Perk? :lol:

But losing your PG and the second best player on your team changes everything. Russ has had a huge impact on this series so far, those 3rd quarters he's had have been awesome. Now all the focus goes on KD and who really scares you on that OKC team offensively? Ibaka? Kevin Martin? Perk? :lol:

We could put all the focus on KD and he'll still kill us, damn I hate this 2 days off in between games, lol

smokin.gif
mean.gif

lol what i meant with that :smokin was that we got a better chance at winning. I dont like it when players get injured at all. expect KD to go god mode

Last edited:
We could put all the focus on KD and he'll still kill us, damn I hate this 2 days off in between games, lol

He might( or will) , but now it's just him. And if he struggles, then they really don't have anyone else to threaten the Rockets offensively.

got back from work and what? Westbrook 
eek.gif
eek.gif

You never want anyone to be injured 
mean.gif
mean.gif

But this will probably change the whole thing 

hate that teams already played their 3rd games yesterday and we still have to wait two days after that to get our 3rd game in.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--p...--but-not-apologizing-for-play-060139676.html

Beverley 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Don't know why so many fans are upset, he didn't do it to tear Russell's meniscus, it was just a pure basketball play.. I would've done the same thing. Honestly, I think Bev has gotten in Westbrook's head, gotta love it... 

With Westbrook out, we should still put out our small lineup there, Bev/Lin (if he's ready)/Beard/Parsons/Asik 

Hopefully it's just Durant that goes off on us, and we shut down everybody, I can live with that..

Tough loss. Hope we steal the next one but I think this whole series is good experience for the youngest (average age) team in the NBA. :pimp:

2000. :nthat:

"Name dropping" is dumb, and this is not a big one of course. But I know Sasha McHale's boyfriend before she passed and Kevin is still flying him in to Houston, giving him great seats at games. :pimp:

Was hoping you guys could have pulled it off today. A loss the first game after news broke of Russ's injury would have been a quickstrike blow to OKC's confidence. Thought the series might go on for a bit if Game 3 went to Houston.

tough loss. good to see them fight back, but no reason to go down 26 that quickly. series could easily be 2-1 in our favor if we didn't blow leads in the last minute both games. hopefully we can at least win one Monday night.

^Id say just rotate Brooks in quicker than they have. McHale has been better with the actual rotations, but he still has been slow to make in-game adjustments. He waited until we were down 26 to put Brooks in. Could've done that at 15 when OKC was already in assault mode. If Lin isn't healthy, you don't play him. He was out there with one arm, so any driving or anything he did with the ball was rendered useless. He was basically a ballstopper at that point. Now it's either fight for a win and extend, or stay home. We can win with consistent perimeter d, or else we'll have Thabo, Fisher and Martin hitting these momentum killing shots.

Last edited:
id say no more minutes for lin, and let bev and brooks play point. SRS.
Lin probably won't play next game, with his chest bothering him..I say let him rest, let Bev run point with Brooks backing him up.. Toney Douglas would come in handy tho 
ohwell.gif

why hasn't t rob played more? i would assume going small would be awesome for him being able to run the floor and he could board against ibaka

Thats what I was wondering... Robinson deserves more PT.

On another note, yall hear about the OKC towel boy tweeting Beverley death threats? :rofl:
Did Beverley sleep with his mom or something?

Back
Top Bottom