Official Houston Rockets 2013 Offseason Thread: Welcome D12 to Houston!

Damn LTB. Good thing you not betting money. :lol:

I been saying it for a while he should go to Houston. He's not built for those lights in LA.

Last edited:
Lmaoo at LTB

In other news, Rockets hired the Strength & Condtioning coach that Dwight Howard was with in Orlando.

:pimp: :pimp:

Hopefully if Lin stays, he can average 15 & 10, so i can keep seeing this, preferably in new uniforms

iGU7GJuwEt51q.gif

Last edited:
Lin dropped 45 Pts at the pro am summer league up in the Bay Area for what its worth... Scott Machado was guarding him tho so I'm not sure how legit the comp was, lol.

Last edited:
Wonder what we'll get from TRob, hopefully James Anderson steps up next season now that most of the swingmen r gone. Our bench looking dookie right now.

didn't realize that Monday was already going to be July 1. hopefully we can make a hell of a pitch to Dwight and convince him to sign. I think I'll be devastated if he goes elsewhere.

tumblr_mox6vmQTSQ1sohyvao1_400.gif

Wow...I completely forgot about these jerseys. I barely remember them at all, but I like.
tumblr_mooi410jSj1swulxyo1_250.jpg

Last edited:
my point was, it might look good to him that the rockets are going out of their way to court him. meeting with him first too. he wants attention and to be wanted, IMO. he's definitely wanted in houston, and would be greatly appreciated

my point was, it might look good to him that the rockets are going out of their way to court him. meeting with him first too. he wants attention and to be wanted, IMO. he's definitely wanted in houston, and would be greatly appreciated

every team would do that. it justs make it more simple and convenient for him. remember, lebron did his in a hotel and had teams visit him.

omggggggggg they should be meeting now or any minute now. hope to God everything goes perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom