Official Houston Rockets 2013 Offseason Thread: Welcome D12 to Houston!

I already knew McHale wouldn't rest anybody in these last few games, and I don't mind. We're not an experience team like the Spurs, and we need to ride momentum more than anything.

I already knew McHale wouldn't rest anybody in these last few games, and I don't mind. We're not an experience team like the Spurs, and we need to ride momentum more than anything.
Ia completely agree..We need confidence right now. F*** I'm excited to watch them, I hope Tjones gets some burn 
pimp.gif

I was able to get lower level seats this morning at a decent price off of stubhub. I'm crazy excited for tonight's game! Have not been to a game in a year.

Last game I went to was against the spurs (in San Antonio) and the rockets blew a double digit lead. Almost got into a couple of fights hahaha

damn, we miss Chandler bad lol..

Good atmosphere tonight though, I thought James should've knocked that open look but it looks like he's tired.. 
tired.gif

Even though we lost the game it was a great playoff intensity game.  1st half we played like garbage, but 2nd half we made it a game.  Also, a lot of blown calls from the ref's.  On a plus note, here's the highlight\pic of the game to make tonight's loss forgettable, lol..
happy.gif
:

I saw that girl walking up and couldn't help but stare hahahaha.

Fun game. I can't complain too much. Made it competitive and that's all I could ask for after being down by 19.

Damn, chick look like she packing that Vitamin D Borden :pimp:

Moral victory as far as the competition and atmosphere, but I just hate the way Memphis plays, and they're like a halfcourt version of Denver, who I equally hate. I really don't care which team we draw, cause they'll all be tough outs. I just wanna see what we do.

Refs really blew a couple of calls that could've changed the outcome i.e. Harden offensive foul on bayless 

The refs pretty much took away 3-4 momentum changing plays from the Rockets. It was appalling.

My dudes holding the thread down :pimp:

It's gonna be an uphill climb no matter who they face, but I'm hoping for that sixth spot.

Either way, its safe to say the Rockets are playing with house money at this point. Good to get some playoff experience under their belts as a team. It's just good to be back in. :pimp:

I'll be back come playoff time.

rest Asik, Harden, Lin...we're already in the playoffs, lol, can't afford to lose one of them, and its only the kings...shouts out rck 
laugh.gif

I wouldn't mind resting a couple players for the Kings, even though I know the Kings will scrap it out like last time. I'd love to play full strength versus the Lakers though and slam the coffin shut on their season....if the Jazz take care of business too.

I really liked Tjones effort on D tonight,, dem blocks, that's what we need imo, a hustle/power blocker dude, dat 6th seed 
smokin.gif

Vinny Del Negro can be beat imo, but I'd rather play Nuggets/Spurs

PLAYOFF WATCH: Huge game in PHX 2nite. Win & we do no worse than 7.. Clinch 6 w/GSW loss to Spurs. Lose in PHX and finish anywhere from 6-8

Back
Top Bottom