Official Houston Rockets Off-Season Welcome Marcus, Motiejunas, and Flynn

Magic tonight. Would like to see Chuck Hayes D up Howard like he did Amare 
pimp.gif

Yeah, that ain't happening. Even if Howard struggles on offense, he can do something Amare can't do, play defense and shut down the interior. I'm just hoping the Magic miss all their outside shots.

Yeah, that ain't happening. Even if Howard struggles on offense, he can do something Amare can't do, play defense and shut down the interior. I'm just hoping the Magic miss all their outside shots.

They should trade the guy in your avy, bruh. But he needs the PT to showcase some more trade value to get someone back. Cause right now, you might be able to get Carl Landry. Lol.

They should trade the guy in your avy, bruh. But he needs the PT to showcase some more trade value to get someone back. Cause right now, you might be able to get Carl Landry. Lol.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Yea i agree with you. I'm liking Kyle Lowry better at the moment.
Wouldn't mind changing my avy to Kevin Martin 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Yea i agree with you. I'm liking Kyle Lowry better at the moment.
Wouldn't mind changing my avy to Kevin Martin 
tired.gif

I definitely think AB will be gone. He wasn't happy with not getting a deal done in the summer and due to injury( not really his fault) Kyle has proven himself
as a starter in this league.

I definitely think AB will be gone. He wasn't happy with not getting a deal done in the summer and due to injury( not really his fault) Kyle has proven himself
as a starter in this league.

Good win last night. It's always good beating the Jazz.

K-Mart deserves an all star spot

Back
Top Bottom