Official HTC Thread Vol. Scribe, Thunderbolt 4G, Evo Shift 4G, Inspire 4G for AT&T

I just copped an i7 Sony Vaio. I didn't expect dude to accept my "Or Best Offer." I might not even have 2 bills June 4th

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

got an email from the android team

Hello!

Your new Nexus One phone has many cool and useful features

lol guess my 2.1 on my g1 is working real well.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

[h1]Is Free Video Calling Really Going to Work This Year?[/h1]
File under: News

By: Adam Z Lein | Date: 27-May-10 | 2 Comments

500x_videoomfg.jpg

Brandon and I have been testing many different two-way video calling programs on Windows Mobile for years now... looking for something that actually worked semi-reliably. People have been attempting to make Video over IP conferencing programs for about a decade now, but HTC was never one to allow the front facing camera to be used by 3rd party software... until now it appears. While Qik didn't work on the HTC EVO 4G during their launch event, Gizmodo's got a version of Fring that actually does seem to work. Click on over to Gizmodo to see the video.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

4G IS NOW LIVE IN NYC !!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Source please
The Roc what city you in? im in brooklyn hopefully the dude who was doing my pre-order calls me. 
grin.gif
frown.gif
I'm in Brooklyn too...
laugh.gif

I just got back from another best buy.  I went to the one at Gateway Mall.  I was lucky, they accepted my pre-order.  Apparently I was the 47th person to pre-order.  The Best Buy said that they have 51.  So, we'll see on June 4th

myTouch 3G Slide rumored to get Android 2.2 shortly after launch

Posted by Nick Gray on May 27, 2010 at 6:13 am in HTC myTouch Slide

T-Mobile’s myTouch 3D Slide is not due out for a few more days, but it looks like those who plan on picking it up may have a little surprise waiting for them shortly after launch.  The myTouch 3G Slide will be shipping with Android 2.1, but rumors are starting to surface which indicate that an Android 2.2 update could be hitting the handset not long after it hits store shelves.  AndroidSpin claims to be getting this news from two separate sources and that an internal rollout of the Android 2.2 build will start rolling out to their employees for testing sometime next week.  

mytouch-slide-froyo.jpg

Just like yesterday’s story about the Android 2.2 update for the HTC Desire, we’re going to catalogue this one as pure rumor.  It would be great to see HTC rolling out Froyo updates to their handsets this fast, but we all know how the HTC Hero Android 2.1 rollout went (GSM Hero owners are STILL sitting on 1.5 with no update in sight).  If you don’t get your hopes up, you can’t be disappointed.

[h2]webOS UI designer to join Google’s Android team[/h2]
by Andrew Munchbach on May 27th, 2010 at 12:51pm
Filed under: Android, HP, Mobile, Palm, WebOS16 Comments

Love Android? Think its UI could use a little unifying sexification? Well, you may be in luck. All Things Digital/Digital Daily is reporting that Matias Duarte, Palm’s senior director of human interface and user experience who was largely responsible for webOS, has left Palm HP, and will be joining Google’s Android team. His official position over at Google will be: “User Experience Director for Android.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Love Android? Think its UI could use a little unifying sexification? Well, you may be in luck. All Things Digital/Digital Daily is reporting that Matias Duarte, Palm’s senior director of human interface and user experience who was largely responsible for webOS, has left Palm HP, and will be joining Google’s Android team. His official position over at Google will be: “User Experience Director for Android.

The Roc, you are really lucky. I cant even do a pre-order at my job which is the best buy at gateway mall. employees have to wait 2 weeks just to copped. im getting this phone 1st day

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

G-O-O-G-L-E running this Smarthphone sh--

Its crazy copping the G1 the first day it dropped and now seeing how Android has progressed since then... Like watching ya son go off to college

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

G-O-O-G-L-E running this Smarthphone sh--

Its crazy copping the G1 the first day it dropped and now seeing how Android has progressed since then... Like watching ya son go off to college

hell yeah
pimp.gif
yo ninjahood played with my boy's nexus one today froyo is
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
%$#@ doesn't even feel like a phone anymore.

told you.... i compare my nexus one to a high powered netbook, and that was BEFORE froyo, now its embarassing anything that doesn't have at least 2.1

Originally Posted by ninjahood

told you.... i compare my nexus one to a high powered netbook, and that was BEFORE froyo, now its embarassing anything that doesn't have at least 2.1

hopefully the froyo rom for the evo drops soon
ohwell.gif

icon1.gif
First impressions of my Evo 4G

I found a killer deal on a evo 4g from google I\O. I paid $300 and they where sealing from $600 to $800 in my area. I have a nexus one and I have to say i am loving the evo 4g. Everything is better. I am sold that is is diffidently a class above any other smartphone I have used. I thought I might like the bigger screen and better touch sensor over the nexus one but the rest would be the same. Its not at all. The quality and design is awesome. I feel in love instantly with this phone. Service is great no 3g dropping issue like my N1. No problem with screen or buttons. I would diffidently recommend this phone! Here is some pics.

CANNOT WAIT to root this bad boy
pimp.gif

icon1.gif
First impressions of my Evo 4G

I found a killer deal on a evo 4g from google I\O. I paid $300 and they where sealing from $600 to $800 in my area. I have a nexus one and I have to say i am loving the evo 4g. Everything is better. I am sold that is is diffidently a class above any other smartphone I have used. I thought I might like the bigger screen and better touch sensor over the nexus one but the rest would be the same. Its not at all. The quality and design is awesome. I feel in love instantly with this phone. Service is great no 3g dropping issue like my N1. No problem with screen or buttons. I would diffidently recommend this phone! Here is some pics.
CANNOT WAIT to root this bad boy
pimp.gif

all this does is cement da fact that if you're on T-mobile right now and got a pretty sweet contract ( unlimited loyalty plan in my case) then da nexus one is da Zenith of your choices.

if you a free agent and you like da bigger screen then get da EVO...

i like not worrying about root updates, google got da nexus one under da deodorant 
pimp.gif

[h4]HTC planning an Android tablet for women, TV addicts?[/h4]
By Joseph L. Flatley posted May 28th 2010 3:49PM

3jan10ib45lk.jpg
So it seems pretty likely that HTC will give us an Android tablet at some point, although any hard and fast details continue to elude us. Speaking at the Open Mobile Summit, however, HTC's VP of Europe, Dr. Florian Seiche, did give us a clue as to how things were headed: "Our study found women social networking while watching television was a likely use for tablets." We have to wonder if this so-called "Facebook and Cougar Town" demographic were what Jobs & Co, had in mind when they decided to go ahead with the iPad. If so, they were wise to keep the information to themselves.

[table][tr][td]
post_label_VIA.gif
Electronista

post_label_source.gif
The Inquirer
[/td][/tr][/table]

post_icon_comment_tail.gif

Leave A Comment

Facebook

Digg

Google Buzz

Twitter

http://

yea ninjahood if i was on tmobile (and it was in my name) i would be riding out with the nexus one.

Back
Top Bottom