Official HTC Thread Vol. Scribe, Thunderbolt 4G, Evo Shift 4G, Inspire 4G for AT&T

^
out of all the htc android devices out now the droid eris is probably my fave...
i'd hold out for the nexus one/htc passion or whatever that's supposedly coming out early january...
unless u prefer verizon that is

Well yeah Verizon is where i'm staying so i'm not looking to change providers. Why is the Eris your favorite? Sorry for being such a HTC/Droid noob.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I can't unlock my HTC TP2 so I can put custom ROMs on there.

Those who have managed to, did you have to send an email out after the error message popped up to get the software and donate to some Paypal account? That's so weak.
tired.gif

Where are you getting the unlocker from? I never heard of anyone having to pay.
What does the error message say?
It's for private use and if you've unlocked one before u have to pay to unlock another. They gave me another freebie since I had to returnmy other TP2

Yall CDMA dudes need to come to terms that yall don't get that many nice phones. It's a GSM world and yall just payin rent in it
laugh.gif

Who is the best carrier for an HTC phone if I want the best plan for my money? I had a G1 but I ended my contract because T-Mobile was hell.

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

Who is the best carrier for an HTC phone if I want the best plan for my money? I had a G1 but I ended my contract because T-Mobile was hell.

I've always been with AT&T and never had a problem.
Did you not have any service with T-Mobile?

AT&T and Verizon are the two biggest companies, they are the most expensive.

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

I've always been with AT&T and never had a problem.
Did you not have any service with T-Mobile?

AT&T and Verizon are the two biggest companies, they are the most expensive.

I had service, but my phone bill was always some outrageous number and some of my freinds/family were telling me they got service in spots I didn't (mycousin has Sprint and a friend of mine has Verizon) so I just cut them off.

Originally Posted by ThatDudeB

so has all hope of the bravo coming to verizon been lost?

Not at all, why do you say that?
i was lurking and read a whole lot of at&t and didnt see alot of verizon so i got nervous because im really trying to cop even though itdoesnt have a physical keyboard.

so has all hope of the bravo coming to verizon been lost?

Not at all, why do you say that?
i was lurking and read a whole lot of at&t and didnt see alot of verizon so i got nervous because im really trying to cop even though it doesnt have a physical keyboard.
The Nexus One is for GSM providers. I will work on T-Mobiles 3G line and AT&T's Edge line.
Since the Nexus One=Bravo, it would make more sense for HTC to release it to a CDMA company.

I have a G1 and been wanting a new phone. Is there going to be a G2 out or something next year?

I know 2008 tmobile had the g1 and 09 it was mytouch so what about '10

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

I have a G1 and been wanting a new phone. Is there going to be a G2 out or something next year?

I know 2008 tmobile had the g1 and 09 it was mytouch so what about '10

I believe the G2 is essentially the Hero, plus the name G2 is taken by Gatorade. Of course T-Mobile will be getting a new Android from, plus the Nexus One willalso be on T-Mobile also.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

I can't unlock my HTC TP2 so I can put custom ROMs on there.

Those who have managed to, did you have to send an email out after the error message popped up to get the software and donate to some Paypal account? That's so weak.
tired.gif

Where are you getting the unlocker from? I never heard of anyone having to pay.
What does the error message say?
It's for private use and if you've unlocked one before u have to pay to unlock another. They gave me another freebie since I had to return my other TP2
I unlocked a TP. Does that count?

I love the Android OS but def need a keyboard...which doesn't exist on some of these models

[h1]HD2 on T-Mobile US Now More Likely[/h1]
File under: News

By: Brandon Miniman | Date: 18-Dec-09 | 1 Comments

money5_.jpg

We had an inkling that the HD2 would call T-Mobile its home after HTC confirmed that it was coming to the US in Q1 2010. Now, thanks to a ROM dump procured from an alleged HD2 ROM for T-Mobile, we can confirm this suspicion by the inclusion of "TMOUS" files found within the dump. Also present in the ROM is a new version of Teeter (joy!) and a slightly more mature version of HTC Sense (build 1921). The device is rumored to have a release date of March.

Will the HD2 (review) going to T-Mobile force you to switch carriers?

(via: WMExperts)

[h1]HTC Incredible: Another Version of the Nexus One?[/h1]
File under: News

By: Chuong Nguyen | Date: 18-Dec-09 | 0 Comments

The-Incredibles-Poster-C10219976.jpeg

While the Google phone--otherwise known as the Nexus OneEngdaget Mobile is hopeful that the leaked Incredible name may be the Nexus One's cousin on the nation's largest carrier with Android 2.1.

(via: Engadget Mobile)

Going to pick up my TP2 in a few minutes, what essentials do you guys suggest for someone who's just now getting down with it?

Honestly, the stock TP2 is very stable and fast. Its 6.1 and i prefer 6.5 so i unlocked it at ppcgeeks and flashed to mightyrom its amazing.

Back
Top Bottom