Official HTC Thread Vol. Scribe, Thunderbolt 4G, Evo Shift 4G, Inspire 4G for AT&T

Originally Posted by Paycheck26

Originally Posted by CWrite78

nope, not going to be able to keep sero

oh thanx
ohwell.gif
...any new SERO plans out, thats worth it? thought i remembered seeing another employee type thing

i'll buy your SERO plan from you

Yea the Desire and Nexus one are pretty much the same phone except for a few minor things here and there.
Someone could easily argue that they hate physical keyboards and the Droid ranks last. But I like the form factor and the material they used for the Legend and of course Sense UI, that's why I ranked it where it is on my list.

yeah im a fan of the legend.

until it comes here and whomever gets it changes how it looks it like they did the hero

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Yea the Desire and Nexus one are pretty much the same phone except for a few minor things here and there.
Someone could easily argue that they hate physical keyboards and the Droid ranks last. But I like the form factor and the material they used for the Legend and of course Sense UI, that's why I ranked it where it is on my list.

Understandable.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Why do people even argue with Ninjahood?  Don't you know whatever phone he's currently using is always "da" best no matter what anyone else says? 

I mean, the dude states everything as a fact and not an opinion.  Remember how ill the Sidekick was? 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Ok well refute my claims den....
grin.gif
Please don't anybody do it.

It'll just end up in 20+ more pages added to this thread which'll make Yuku's 56k server freeze and there goes NT for the night.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

In this clip (around the 1min mark), is Brandon running a Desire rom on his Nexus One? I was under the assumption you couldn't get HTC animated weather for the Nexus One. Can anybody confirm that you can w/ out a Desire rom?
Bump, can anybody answer?

I'm really looking in to getting the Nexus One instead. Has google updated the hardware since it's Jan release?

The animated weather is a part of Sense. I don't think Google has updated the hardware.

since it dropped they updated da screen for multi-touch..it didn't initially ship with it

im pretty sure you can have da weather..might just have to find out if you can get sense on da nexus one.

The animated weather is a part of Sense. I don't think Google has updated the hardware.

since it dropped they updated da screen for multi-touch..it didn't initially ship with it

im pretty sure you can have da weather..might just have to find out if you can get sense on da nexus one.

Only in the US it didn't initially ship with multi-touch, i.e. Droid/Milestone?
You can get Sense if you get the Desire ROM or another custom ROM with it.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Why do people even argue with Ninjahood?  Don't you know whatever phone he's currently using is always "da" best no matter what anyone else says? 

I mean, the dude states everything as a fact and not an opinion.  Remember how ill the Sidekick was? 
roll.gif
roll.gif

so true
roll.gif

[h1]New Version of Freeware Market Omarket Released[/h1]
File under: News

By: Brandon Miniman | Date: 3-May-10 | 0 Comments

Omarket.jpg

If you want a one-stop place for freeware on your Windows Phone, the Omarket application is ideal. It features a vast catalog of freeware for your device that can be download directly to your phone. The software has just been updated with the following improvements:

- View all your previous downloads inside the "My Apps" tab (not only Omarket downloads but also downloads from the FreewarePocketPC.net site)
- 3G connection issues resolved
- Performance improvements
- Close button inside "My Apps" for WM 6.5.3+ (the latest build of WM 6.5.3+ has not top bar and it was hard to exit the app, fixed now)
- New icon design

To get it, navigate to the Omarket website on your device, or transfer the CAB from your computer.

Sidekicks were da %+# in their prime and i'd still pick da 09' over

Most blackberry phones...

k\[h1]Facebook Chat for Windows Mobile Updated to Version 2.3.5.7[/h1]
File under: News

By: Anton D. Nagy | Date: 3-May-10 | 0 Comments

fim.jpg

We've posted about mosko.mobi's FIM (Facebook Instant Messaging aka Facebook Chat), a lightweight application that acts as an Instant Messaging program enabling you to chat with your online Facebook friends.

The thread was just updated a few minutes ago not at version 2.3.5.7 and as far as I'm concerned, it's a must have for those who stay connected with friends, family, colleagues or business contacts since at its current version, Facebook for Windows Mobile does not support chat.

(Source: mosko.mobi, XDA Developers)

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

sidekicks were in their prime in like 04 dude...

Still doesnt dispute da fact that da 2009 lx is still better then

Most blackberry phones (under 9000.)

MusicalExcellence said:
sidekicks were in their prime in like 04 dude...

Still doesnt dispute da fact that da 2009 lx is still better then

Most blackberry phones (under 9000.)

because those were the lower end blackberries and older blackberries

I'm torn, after reading some no good stuff about the Nexus One, idk if I should get another HD2 or something else.

I can't wait to get my hands on the EVO 4G. I hope LA gets 4g by then. Phone is gonna straight !%%@ on anything u people use right now.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I'm torn, after reading some no good stuff about the Nexus One, idk if I should get another HD2 or something else.

da HD2 is inferior to da nexus one.

[h2]http://www.ozcarguide.com/technology/cellphone-pda/2964-htc-evo-4g-release-date[/h2]
[h2]HTC Evo 4G Releases On Labor Day[/h2]
Monday, 03 May 2010 23:16Darrin Morton

htc-evo-4g.jpg

HTC Evo 4G
Previously we mentioned that Sprint should move its HTC Evo 4G release date earlier than the rumored June 13th date because the iPhone 4G did the same by moving theirs up to June 7th.
It looks like they thought about it and may have decided not to. According to Bill over at Android Forum who had a good chat with Sprint employee Dan, its set for Labor Day (September 6th). However we shouldn't lose hope yet because he did mention that it was a tentative date still.

So now that the HTC Evo 4G could possibly release a few weeks after the iPhone 4G, customers won't get a chance to see what the Android superphone is capable of and may just spring for the iPhone 4G (which OZCAR believes is the most over hyped phone this year).

Let's hope Bill's source over at Sprint are still in the discussion stages. Our hands have been itchy since CTIA when we first found about this HTC Android.

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

[h2]http://www.ozcarguide.com/technology/cellphone-pda/2964-htc-evo-4g-release-date[/h2]
[h2]HTC Evo 4G Releases On Labor Day[/h2]
Monday, 03 May 2010 23:16Darrin Morton

htc-evo-4g.jpg

HTC Evo 4G
Previously we mentioned that Sprint should move its HTC Evo 4G release date earlier than the rumored June 13th date because the iPhone 4G did the same by moving theirs up to June 7th.
It looks like they thought about it and may have decided not to. According to Bill over at Android Forum who had a good chat with Sprint employee Dan, its set for Labor Day (September 6th). However we shouldn't lose hope yet because he did mention that it was a tentative date still.

So now that the HTC Evo 4G could possibly release a few weeks after the iPhone 4G, customers won't get a chance to see what the Android superphone is capable of and may just spring for the iPhone 4G (which OZCAR believes is the most over hyped phone this year).

Let's hope Bill's source over at Sprint are still in the discussion stages. Our hands have been itchy since CTIA when we first found about this HTC Android.

I'm pretty p'ed off that this phone is being pushed a month back.  Looks like I'm just going to stick with AT&T and get an Iphone.  I currently don't have a contract with anyone, but I've been 2 months with out a 3G capable phone and I can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom