OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

jordan no one is hating on you because your diffrent the way you dress is just stupid IMO and NT mind. do you have to make a weird face everytime you take apicture ? man your the reason i dont like being in the sneaker game.

Originally Posted by ronnskizzle

l_e1c4d2168669c51c9491ef094218ecb2.png

I dont have a nike talk account (catch me on iss).
iss: Paper Face
that is why you are getting hated on bro

Jordan: Everybody is entitled to their opinions, no worries yo! =) sorry for ruining the sneaker game for you though

Hey everyone I personally know Jordan and he actually doesn't dress that bad haha. Yeah, he might wear some crazy stuff sometimes but he has some nicesneakers and some vintage clothing I think you all would like. I do think that some of you were taking it a little too far with your comments a couple pagesback and yall know you were wrong.
Originally Posted by na penny 89

jordan no one is hating on you because your diffrent the way you dress is just stupid IMO and NT mind. do you have to make a weird face everytime you take a picture ? man your the reason i dont like being in the sneaker game.
You dont speak for all of NT bro. I think it's safe to say that a very large portion of the Seattle Sneaker Community don't think Jordan'sstyle is stupid or wack.

This post should be forwarded to Congress as grade A proof that nation wide school uniforms are needed ASAP.

I think it's safe to say that a very large portion of the Seattle Sneaker Community don't think Jordan's style is stupid or wack.

but he/they are not making my hometown look any better either

Jordan: yeah and just fyi: the camo fit was mos def od'n it ahhaha. i had that whole outfit before i ever bought the shoes. that outfit/sneaker combo is hemost i've ever matched ever ahahha. i dont have anough clothes or the willpower to match like thateveryday ahahahha

and tell me why dude(na penny 89 i believe) adds me on myspace JUST to leave an angry comment:
"okay duke your a !%@$%@% herb thats why me and niketalk hate you do you have to make a ++$%%#! face everytime you take a picture ? for real man your a!%@$%@% clown stop it"

i dont get why me being me is affecting him so much. adding someone and leaving hate comments is a little bit overboard from just voicing anopinion on a forum and quite frankliy, a little childish. myspace hate is more stupid than the way i dress. s'all gravy ahahhhaaa!

Originally Posted by ronnskizzle

Jordan: yeah and just fyi: the camo fit was mos def od'n it ahhaha. i had that whole outfit before i ever bought the shoes. that outfit/sneaker combo is he most i've ever matched ever ahahha. i dont have anough clothes or the willpower to match like thateveryday ahahahha

and tell me why dude(na penny 89 i believe) adds me on myspace JUST to leave an angry comment:
"okay duke your a !%@$%@% herb thats why me and niketalk hate you do you have to make a ++$%%#! face everytime you take a picture ? for real man your a !%@$%@% clown stop it"

i dont get why me being me is affecting him so much. adding someone and leaving hate comments is a little bit overboard from just voicing an opinion on a forum and quite frankliy, a little childish. myspace hate is more stupid than the way i dress. s'all gravy ahahhhaaa!

I saw that comment on dudes myspace. That was very childish. Pathetic in fact.

Back
Top Bottom