OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=15940351
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Originally Posted by Rebel RLY

l_6071aa3af018ff73495c74a47824c8e1.jpg

Where do you know this kid from? I think I went to high school with him. I went to Cardozo High in Bayside NY

What the hell is that??...i mean, who the hell is that??!!!...lmao!!!, homeboy got the kwame dyed hi-top...like come on, thats alil extreme. i thought thewhole mohawk/frohawk thing was some cornball stuff, but this buy far is the most rediculous person ive seen, him and the 88 million other people that dresslike him. recenlty this week. i seen 1 dude in the mall with some Tight/just borrowed my girls pants tight, purple jeans on, with a pair of dino JR.SB's...looking crazy, with the matching colorado rockies starter jacket. and today i seen another dude with a pairs of tight azzzzz red jeans on and hadthe nerve to bust a sag. aahh man. Entertainment. just you wait. once i can figure out how to load up my videos onto my computer to put on youtube you guys arein for a treat. I work in the mall. i see all types of hypebeast..lol

Originally Posted by jrellcuse10

Originally Posted by Scarborough416

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ain't this dude on NT?
If your reading this: YOU DOING TOO MUCH,B.
Gucci+Burrberry is a no-no. Spend some of your parents money on a stylist.
And I'm guessing errthing is fake if they are
smh.gif
x1558566666
t83w44.gif
yoooooooooooooooooo LMAO!!!!!!....this is my favorite thread.....if i need to laugh, i go here..lol. dude is definatly doing too much. you got 2different labels on, thats not cool. thats like rocking a jordan tshirt with a pair of reeboks on. plus. whats the purpose of the burberry socks??....you lookstupid already for having your socks that high in the first place. and is his shorts burberry too??..cuz they seem to be a different color scheme and i neverseen burberry change that up ever.

Originally Posted by Youngdipset20

l_fa6f975deef5d6be8b877f0ccbe48bce.jpg

l_bbb16cb7bebbec8d129ad5af8451184f.jpg

^^^^^^^^ whats else is purple in his outfit besides his tight jeans??....you mean to tell me this dude really gets dressed and looks in the mirror and be like,yeah im fresh today, i don't even match son!!!!!, they gonna be hating...lol....also on the first pic, my dude got a shiny track jacket on. like come onwith the colored jeans, thats so corny. i had colored jeans back in the early 90's...some things just need to stay in the 90's...he look like a clownanyway. bet you he get stuck up for his chain coming around my hood looking like that.

Originally Posted by fatboyslim891

i know all these guys and they are clowns except for the dude on the far right

I didn't know the Bloods was taking in Whiteboys as members....lmao!!!!!....i know soliders that'll eat they food. stop playing

Originally Posted by rvr10

Originally Posted by Anti Theft

Originally Posted by MuraxMura

Originally Posted by Jose Marti

I think those were made by the moes at nikesb.org...

Wounder if this guy can do push ups?
l_bfca6491da27ce410110968183750f5c.png

whoa, didnt even know he had short arms

its the camo
wowwwwww
roll.gif

lol...damn, ya'll ripping this dude. i heard he be on NT also..i think everyone killed him enough he probably scared to come say something in hisdefense...i know its not right, but i wonder how he ties his SB's

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

6ps0mch.jpg

smh.gif

yo, its 430 in the morning and im the only one in my house thats up and i think i just woke everyone up from how loud i was laughing as soon as i seen thispic... especially with the title * Push it to the limit**....lmfao!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by TaggPopper

Originally Posted by fatboyslim891

i know all these guys and they are clowns except for the dude on the far right

I didn't know the Bloods was taking in Whiteboys as members....lmao!!!!!....i know soliders that'll eat they food. stop playing

You are sadly mistaking if you think they're aren't any white bloods
laugh.gif
Where did you get that from
laugh.gif

i dont understand what makes this guy a hypebeast.. if u seen him walkin down the street u'd prolly look @ his feet besides the jeans i think theoutfit with pretty clean cut

Originally Posted by unchainedhype

i dont understand what makes this guy a hypebeast.. if u seen him walkin down the street u'd prolly look @ his feet besides the jeans i think the outfit with pretty clean cut

He's wearing clothes from the 80s that he got from a thrift shop and rocking an 80s hairstyle. Hypebeast... yes

Back
Top Bottom