OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

it seems like he is not afraid to wear sumthing different... some females like that ... i mean certain ppl in this post are hypebeast ... but this pic justdoesnt seem liek it to me... its not like he went out of his way to express the outfit

if he didnt have that terrible hair cut i woulda had no problem, that hair cut proved almost he was doing that for the attention, and nothing about the 6'sare 80s

Nobody said the 6's were hypebeast. People are taking this 80s trend too far. Most of these people don't remember a day of the 80s but now it'scool.

Originally Posted by Dnice901

Originally Posted by TaggPopper

Originally Posted by fatboyslim891

i know all these guys and they are clowns except for the dude on the far right

I didn't know the Bloods was taking in Whiteboys as members....lmao!!!!!....i know soliders that'll eat they food. stop playing

You are sadly mistaking if you think they're aren't any white bloods
laugh.gif
Where did you get that from
laugh.gif

^^^^^^ whats so funny bout that?..i never seen a White Blood. I don't condone it, but i know alot of people that are Blood. I know this one white kid thatwas trying to get down with some of my peoples. he had to go Buck 50 this mexican and whind up getting caught and doing 5 years in prison. I don't see whyits a cool thing to glorify and these dudes in this picture are far from hood and if they was round my way, them throwing up those hand signs wouldn't flyaround here. by the way i live next to Newark, NJ

http://s121.photobucket.com/albums/o201/ALLOURSPOTS/?action=view&current=1201182489nyswagger1.jpg http://s121.photobucket.com/albums/...rrent=3274_0e69b35f6c809d3962ca9c6a4efdf0.jpg I dont care what you think thelittle mermade jacket is not tight no matter what your mom told you before you left the house. As for the other pic... ... And for the record I don't shareJordan's fashion sense but he is one of the most genuine people I know and he has some serious heat in his collection that would make half you dudes cry.

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by jrellcuse10

Originally Posted by Youngdipset20

l_fa6f975deef5d6be8b877f0ccbe48bce.jpg

l_bbb16cb7bebbec8d129ad5af8451184f.jpg

Dudes is extra corny. Cats be going to the thrift store digging through the crates to find colored jeans.

purple jeans
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

i tought that died in da early 90's wit da boss jeans
lmaoooooo thats my dude right there. SMH i ask him all the time why does he dress like this.

Originally Posted by jrellcuse10

Originally Posted by rvr10

I believe he is wearing his jeans backwards too.
tired.gif

What a fool. He got the zipper in the back for easy access.

AIYOOOOOO!!!!
laugh.gif

we need some new pic's....i am about to do some encyclopedia brown...and bring back some super beasts....

here is what i came back with....misc pics i have collected over time.................

this kid is so geeked....

beast crew

the king of the beasts...hands down......

Originally Posted by DublBagn

beast crew
i gotta give it to them...they picked up the whole 80s and 90s thing pretty well.....i wouldnt mind dressing up like that for holloween...buteveryday
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom