OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

^^^

grin.gif

i thought the third link was a picture of a Bell Biv Devoe album cover.....any really why do all these people dress like its the 80's....its so corny!!!!!people in the 80's hated dressing like that!!!! Basically i see it as a race to see who can find a fully operational hyper color shirt, and some USED brandpants (maybe I.O.U. brand)....newsflash...........just cuz your mom grew and did coke with rick james in the 80's does not mean you can raid her closet fortight pastel pants and very young (yet baggy) track jackets........

let me ask this question.....so as i see it, kanye went from polo bear prep to crazy designer 101, lupe is still lupe for the most part............are the coolkidz the new trend setters????if so how????? seems like alot of these kids are dressing like Mikey Rocks, and trying to compete for the world record inslimmest jean leg!!!!!!!!

I find this post to be very sad, kinda make my stomach curl to see how people want to be or look something there not. Thats excatly why this new generationgonna have problems later on in life. No one can think on there on. Follow the leader muthaf*****, man im imberrased for alot of these clowns. I knew what ahype beast was but I didnt know it went this far. This is beond iit for some of these cats. I'm gone to work. 1

^New York. Particularly in Soho and around public high schools....

Someone needs to remind these kids that during the 90s they were still wearing diapers or whatever moms put on them...they need to chill with trying to bringback a decade which they never really experience.

And as for that Asian dude with the black medallion on his neck...one day he's gonna walk past the wrong person and some sh** will go down. Mark my words.Seen that fool a bunch of times around Soho too....

he should just stangle himself with that controler and why is this dude wearing a mink coat under a sweat suit?
sick.gif

haha...what the shirt says is dope though

These HS kids weren't born anywhere damn near the 80's why do these kids act like they grew up in the era and just see they look stupid

lol i remember when da NY NTer's first exposed da retro look movement...ya was stunned people dressed like that
laugh.gif
has it crossed over to any other state yet?

Originally Posted by PcByRdGaNg51BiX

Originally Posted by Flip boy to the

Originally Posted by jordanpinoy

dont know if this qualifies as a hypebeast?

dnk9rl.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yo homeboy said "lemme get them from my mans real quick" and takes it off of his bathroom counter
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That was the funniest part. My man frontin' like he got friends. That's why you don't film in the bathroom or a room w/ mirrors. At leasthe got the fashion tips.

Originally Posted by jrellcuse10

Originally Posted by PcByRdGaNg51BiX

Originally Posted by Flip boy to the

Originally Posted by jordanpinoy

dont know if this qualifies as a hypebeast?

dnk9rl.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yo homeboy said "lemme get them from my mans real quick" and takes it off of his bathroom counter
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That was the funniest part. My man frontin' like he got friends.
wow, you guys are hating!, his friend is OBVIOUSLY invisible too
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif