OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]
Originally Posted by COOLnificent

NYCZ ILLEST wrote:
jordanpinoy wrote:
wanna WARN the younger people on here for the language before watching the video..i really dont think he is a hypebeast but dang...he thinks hes the issh...
tired.gif

Damn, that's shameful. It's one thing to like something a lot, like sneakers, but�it's another to be�materialistic. Who cares what you got. I don't care that much about my sneakers that they are so important.

�$20,000 coat and a $60 pair of fake Jordans
indifferent.gif

�If you buy a $60 shoe would you buy a $20,000 coat? That's a big steaming pile of BS.
[/td] [/tr][/table]Exactly, you punk out with $50 fakes and your spending $20k for a coat, thats probably a $100 coat made from rat hair.

?
Believe it or not...Son has a lil bit of money...He drives a Viper and a Range Rover,He lacks swag though...Peep his Youtube videos

That dude in the video is hilarious because what is he so mad at. He's walking around showing off his shoes like someone just stole his lunch money. Calmdown homie, it's not that serious.

"back then people wanted to be like Mike, now the kids want to dress like Mars" -Brandon Cheng, Triumvir

3. posting pictures of other people you know in real life, in message boards unbeknowngst to them = not cool
autoloss

where the hell they gonna get the pictures then? i think it would be weirder just to go look for hypebeast pics on myspace/facebook

u complaining in the hypebeast thread= not cool
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom