OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

FlipSoleSkyline wrote:
NYCZ ILLEST wrote:
jordanpinoy wrote:
wanna WARN the younger people on here for the language before watching the video..i really dont think he is a hypebeast but dang...he thinks hes the issh...
tired.gif

Damn, that's shameful. It's one thing to like something a lot, like sneakers, but�it's another to be�materialistic. Who cares what you got. I don't care that much about my sneakers that they are so important.

�Dang this man is on something, who was he talking to, He needs to chill. kinda mean & harsh

�So many things running through my mind right now. First thing I wanna say is
roll.gif
That was one of the biggest cornballs I have ever witnessed. He made me so
confused. Sometimes he sounded like he like shoes, sometimes he sounded like
he just rocks them cuz "bit
embarassed.gif
es buy them for him and othertimes he seemed like he was showing off.
Idk. LOL!! He should burn the fakes and $25,000 chin chila. "Air Jordan 4. Bootleg. I dont give *uck"- Clown in the video.

Is that even a twin bed? How the hell does one person even sleep on that....

i mean, thats like a CRIB or a COT or somethin.

Originally Posted by ed2324

n505169727_267827_3473.jpg

some %$@%@%%** from my school with girlfriend

Explain to me how he is a hypebeast.

[table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td]hypebeast[/td] [td] [table][tr][td][img]http://static.urbandictionary.com/thumbsup.gif[/img][/td] [td]600 up, 152 down[/td] [td][img]http://static.urbandictionary.com/thumbsdown.gif[/img][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
1. Sneakerheads who only rock hyped up +@%! to get props b/c they got no self worth or sense of style.
2. 50% of NikeTalk members

1. Yo, check out my matching supreme cap, bape hoody, bape jeans, and bape kicks.
2. You****** hypebeast.

[table][tr][td]2.[/td] [td]hypebeast[/td] [td] [table][tr][td][img]http://static.urbandictionary.com/thumbsup.gif[/img][/td] [td]240 up, 92 down[/td] [td][img]http://static.urbandictionary.com/thumbsdown.gif[/img][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
A person who follows a trend to be cool or in style.
A person who wears what is hyped up.

Look at my hypebeast status supreme dunks, supreme sweater, supreme hat and mathing jeans.
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

those mexican clear VII are
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

thats one white dude is not a hypebeast. just a fool.
with some drinks on me, hand over his gf. ill beat

I dont know man you kind of lost right here.
1.He got a girl
2. you got pictures of him on your computer

3. posting pictures of other people you know in real life, in message boards unbeknowngst to them = not cool
autoloss

That dude with the red t aint no hypebeast, a bad dresser, yes, but not a hypebeast. (atleast not from that pic)

And his girl looks like she holding something behind her.

Originally Posted by bootleg ed

I dont know man you kind of lost right here.
1.He got a girl
2. you got pictures of him on your computer

3. posting pictures of other people you know in real life, in message boards unbeknowngst to them = not cool
autoloss

^^^^having pics like this of other dudes on your computer is suspect.....and he is most def not a beast just a horrible dresser....and i would hide my faceto brother if my girl had Kankles like that.....

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]
Originally Posted by COOLnificent

NYCZ ILLEST wrote:
jordanpinoy wrote:
wanna WARN the younger people on here for the language before watching the video..i really dont think he is a hypebeast but dang...he thinks hes the issh...
tired.gif

Damn, that's shameful. It's one thing to like something a lot, like sneakers, but�it's another to be�materialistic. Who cares what you got. I don't care that much about my sneakers that they are so important.

�$20,000 coat and a $60 pair of fake Jordans
indifferent.gif

�If you buy a $60 shoe would you buy a $20,000 coat? That's a big steaming pile of BS.
[/td] [/tr][/table]Exactly, you punk out with $50 fakes and your spending $20k for a coat, thats probably a $100 coat made from rat hair.

Anyone who would even make a video like that is super corny.
If you got it like that, there is no reason you should feel you need to prove it.
Str8 Cornball!

Back
Top Bottom