OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

j607qs.jpg

damn that dude in the vid is an @ss. he talks about how much haters irritate him yet hes responsible for most of them. dude really needs to change the way hecarries himself then maybe there will be less haters. anyone peep his other videos? i aint gonna lie i think he might be legit when it comes to how rich he is.the broad in one of his videos is pretty bad too.

damn that dude in the vid is an @ss. he talks about how much haters irritate him yet hes responsible for most of them. dude really needs to change the way hecarries himself then maybe there will be less haters. anyone peep his other videos? i aint gonna lie i think he might be legit when it comes to how rich he is.the broad in one of his videos is pretty bad too.

I keep looking at that pic with homeboy in the red and his shorty....i still say she has kankles.....you guys might think i am trippin but the only thingkeeping her from having "true kankles" is the fact that her calf's are so big it makes her ankles look smaller.....you can see the pressure sheis putting on her high heals in the picture son.....

Originally Posted by Super Hypebeast

^ he's not a hypebeast dude, just a lousy dresser.....and probably from the south

why dude gotta be from the south...i don't know anyone who would wear that

Back
Top Bottom