nerd.gif
What is this thing?

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by dave516

hypebeast

smh*

hypebeast??? how???
nerd.gif

uhhh lets see............ the random %%$ box logos all over her pics?

she snot wearing anything Supreme. and she looks like she has no idea why she even edited in the pics.

Originally Posted by Supreme Slim

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

dave516 wrote:

hypebeast

smh*

hypebeast??? how???
nerd.gif

uhhh lets see............ the random *@% box logos all over her pics?

she snot wearing anything Supreme. and she looks like she has no idea why she even edited in the pics.

that could very well be a he.

absence of the female mammory glands

presence of a mustache

the appearance of a skinny horatio sans in her third picture

in which case, he earns a hypebeast stamp of approval

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

can nail a switch grind

Haha...a switch grind...haha.

Skaters don't talk like that.

dude please. ive probably been skating since before you were born. 5th grade for me and hmmm i'm in law school now..so...you go ahead and workthat out.

if that was your sad attempt at proving a point, why don't you tee up again and try over.

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

can nail a switch grind

Haha...a switch grind...haha.

Skaters don't talk like that.
dude please. ive probably been skating since before you were born. 5th grade for me and hmmm i'm in law school now..so...you go ahead and work that out.

if that was your sad attempt at proving a point, why don't you tee up again and try over.

^^^ nah, i can never say that i've been a hypebeast. i got on jordans and nikes because my mom bought me those when i was younger and i just loved themever since. Since i have branched out but I've never ever hopped on something to impress people...that just not right. be yourself, because even if youdress to impress and just because it's hot, your lack of originality will show in other ways.....like personality....trust me....ive seen it

dude please. ive probably been skating since before you were born. 5th grade for me and hmmm i'm in law school now..so...you go ahead and work that out.

I don't care if you've been skating since the beginning of time, people don't talk like that "I can nail a switch grind"...please. Yousound like a tool, and I guarantee even if you do skate, you suck at it.

Illustrations on first page
indifferent.gif
I wear a Livestrong band but im nothypebeast? That kinda puts a bad name on cancer research.

I don't care if you've been skating since the beginning of time, people don't talk like that "I can nail a switch grind"...please. You sound like a tool, and I guarantee even if you do skate, you suck at it.

Do YOU even skate....

Originally Posted by KingZarus1

^^^ nah, i can never say that i've been a hypebeast. i got on jordans and nikes because my mom bought me those when i was younger and i just loved them ever since. Since i have branched out but I've never ever hopped on something to impress people...that just not right. be yourself, because even if you dress to impress and just because it's hot, your lack of originality will show in other ways.....like personality....trust me....ive seen it
Because you've had everything you wanted since you were little, especially Jordans and Nikes, you haven't had to feel how it is not to beaccepted just because you don't have the freshest sneakers or anything else for that matter. Once you know how that feels then you'll be able to seethe reasons why people try to impress others

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

Originally Posted by jermz101

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

niketalk

LMFAO
laugh.gif

I hope you wasn't trying to say I'm a hypebeast?
Yea you a hypebeast....Licking the soles is a sign of hypebeast tendencies
Man would you please. I wasn't even licking the bottom, I only did the damn thing for a Myspace picture, you ain't got no idea who I am,for the simple fact that I'm faking a lick on my kicks doesn't mean I'm a hypebeast, save young boy

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

^^wow...newsflash, there are tons of black people who can skate. i, for one, can nail a switch grind. if you're gonna hate on posers be inclusive. p.s. there are tons of people sporting jordans too who would get straight run, probably by me
wink.gif
if you're gonna hate posers then hate em but at least be inclusive about it...or you could just give em a break

anyway, thank you Show Time 96...i think that guy in that pic makes us all feel better about ourselves lol. he's super lame!!

Wow people. I never said there isn't blacks who can skate but, it's aggy as all hell when I see these black kids around my way trying to learn to skateat 16 and 17 who thought it was gay when baggy clothes was "in" but all of a sudden want to skate because Lupe and Pharrell is doing it. That'swhat I'm trying to say. Yer dig me?

Originally Posted by RobAF1

Illustrations on first page
indifferent.gif
I wear a Livestrong band but im not hypebeast? That kinda puts a bad name on cancer research.

If you read the entire thing, which you obviously didn't, it was referring to the people who wear them yet know nothing about them.

Man, i'm glad my school is so dated that there's no one remotely close to a hypebeast... closest thing was dude who thought he was killin' it inhis GR vandal low's, but couldn't even name them
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom