OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

Man, i'm glad my school is so dated that there's no one remotely close to a hypebeast... closest thing was dude who thought he was killin' it in his GR vandal low's, but couldn't even name them
roll.gif

!*!? so youre a hypebeast if you like sneaks and cant "name" them? what's wrong with GR's? so for your shoes to be "heat", theyhave to be SB SUPLEME LIMITED KANYE STRAIGHT FROM NORTH KOREA EDITION ?

seriously, this whole "sneaker culture" is getting way out of hand...

Originally Posted by CoolGrayGrey

Shemaghs

Hypebeast or not?

It depends on what you wear with them I guess.
Lupe Fiasco can pull off a mean look with a Shemagh.
And I'm sure he's not where close to being a hypebeast.

Mad dudes are wearing those still as if they're muslim, which they're clearly not. I think it's a slap in the face to muslims. It goes the same forpeople who wear rosaries but aren't religious. SMH.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by CoolGrayGrey

Shemaghs

Hypebeast or not?

It depends on what you wear with them I guess.
Lupe Fiasco can pull off a mean look with a Shemagh.
And I'm sure he's not where close to being a hypebeast.

people have been rockin shemagh's in the DMV since the early 90's. its not a hypebeast thing, more of a goon thing around here, keeps your head warmand you can use it as a face mask if you see a quick come up, alot of people use to get robbed by dudes in shemagh's back in the day

it's aggy as all hell when I see these black kids around my way trying to learn to skate at 16 and 17 who thought it was gay when baggy clothes was "in" but all of a sudden want to skate because Lupe and Pharrell is doing it. That's what I'm trying to say. Yer dig me?
Now that you cleared it up. I completely agree with you. Only thing is, it's ALL RACES who made the switch from the ghetto look to the"skater" look. It's lame, and it gets to me sometimes. I hate to see people following trends to the point where it determines their lifestyles.It's like in 2002, to be "cool", it was all about that gangsta image. Now it's all, hmmm...lets dress up like the village people and walkaround Soho with skateboards in our hands.

Originally Posted by Phinsfan13

Mad dudes are wearing those still as if they're muslim, which they're clearly not. I think it's a slap in the face to muslims. It goes the same for people who wear rosaries but aren't religious. SMH.

the shemagh isn't a religious object... it's more of a cultural thing.

Originally Posted by KYSL88

Originally Posted by Phinsfan13

Mad dudes are wearing those still as if they're muslim, which they're clearly not. I think it's a slap in the face to muslims. It goes the same for people who wear rosaries but aren't religious. SMH.

the shemagh isn't a religious object... it's more of a cultural thing.

i dunno... someone once told me the same thing about kufis too tho... is that true? its not religious but cultural? excuse me for my ignorance...

Originally Posted by jermz101

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

Originally Posted by jermz101

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

niketalk

LMFAO
laugh.gif

I hope you wasn't trying to say I'm a hypebeast?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yea you a hypebeast....Licking the soles is a sign of hypebeast tendencies[/color]
Man would you please. I wasn't even licking the bottom, I only did the damn thing for a Myspace picture, you ain't got no idea who I am, for the simple fact that I'm faking a lick on my kicks doesn't mean I'm a hypebeast, save young boy
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Aight dude....Propose the question on NT, Who takes fake myspacepictures of licking the bottom soles oh their shoes? And get back to me with the responses you get....Don't get mad at me cuz you look like a fool...Andyour face is real close to them shoes, so i dont know how fake it is...[/color]

Back
Top Bottom