OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

These people are ridiculous. Their parents allow them to leave the house like that?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CzdaDegrees

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by solidsnake

268629437_2328ce894a.jpg

This Nigo dude is a joke to me, please look at this picture and relise he's a clown. Same with Pharrell and his £70 ($118 to my American friends) tee's.

Ahhhh some many things wrong with this statement is wrong. Pharrell hate him or love him does his thing fashion wise and in the music. Nigo regardless of what anyone says started a lot of trends. So lets now hate on him and show some love. Plus if you can afford to pay $118 for a tee shirt more power to you, if not stick Hanes (8.99 target special), stop hating.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Nigo =
yoda_JS.jpg

^What does skater have to do with hypebeast? A skater is one who skates, there's no defined skater look. There is however a distinct hypebeast look, and Ithink that dude personifies it.

Yeah that dude with the SB backpack is NOT a skater. That guy next to him clearly isn't one, usually skaters run in packs. I saw a dude at my mall wearingthat backpack to my local skateshop (Elite Boardshop if anyone is in the DC area) and he was just shopping for shoes. WTH do you need a backpack for in a mall?Dude looked like a herb.

Originally Posted by Phinsfan13

Yeah that dude with the SB backpack is NOT a skater. That guy next to him clearly isn't one, usually skaters run in packs. I saw a dude at my mall wearing that backpack to my local skateshop (Elite Boardshop if anyone is in the DC area) and he was just shopping for shoes. WTH do you need a backpack for in a mall? Dude looked like a herb.

It wasn't a North Face backpack was it?

Back
Top Bottom