OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Add me to the club...
laugh.gif
im a hypebeast, i dont care
pimp.gif

2rm9l4h.png

If the shoes were covered by your jeans it would of been clean. but, thats just me

Yeah I thought so too when I looked at this pic
laugh.gif

Add me to the club...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

2rm9l4h.png

If the shoes were covered by your jeans it would of been clean. but, thats just me

laugh.gif

Nah thats a dope fit
pimp.gif
the only thing not needed is the LV wallet

OMG to many straight up clowns to even single any out. IDK I aint gonna be hatin on anyone though. Its not worth it anymore, some ppl fell the need to followthe croud, which is led by straight clown a@@ frauds. Its a shame, but its the world we live in.

You're a Jerk!!! LMAO at those dumbies on the last page dancin around.

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Add me to the club...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

2rm9l4h.png

laugh.gif

Nah thats a dope fit
pimp.gif
the only thing not needed is the LV wallet

1st off ...Your chick looks GOOD ....

Im not a hater but I would of untucked the jeans from behind your shoes ... untucked your shirt ... No halt junk ... tuck in your shirt or dont man ..... andlike dude said . Was that LV wallet needed ??? I hope its full of " something " and not empty , if anything ...

Dope shoes tho YEEZY .

Call me old, or maybe just old school. But what i wanna know is, what is up with all these damn kids carrying around back packs everywhere? What the hell doyou got in there? Maybe its cause your jeans are so damn tight, you need something to hold your cell phone, wallet and keys?

If thats the case, just get a fanny pack, it would go better with your "fit".

damn sallys.

what happened to men dressing like men.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

roll.gif
yeah thats my girl, Pic from crank lucas

a1s96s.gif

Duke posted himself in the hypebeast thread AND posted his bomberman hairline.
laugh.gif

What? I'm not gonna deny it.. and yeah I get a laugh of the bomber man pic

Originally Posted by ProperLive

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

lol yo we should start a killing thread where we pick out all the people on iss and murder them!
indifferent.gif
You calling someone a hypebeast is like the pot that called the kettle black.

how you figure that? your nobody when have you ever posted in wdywt, more than half of the people on NT are afraid to post there fits cause of what people will say! never seen you in there so shut your mouth.
Coming from the dude with "Phresh" tatted on his arm?...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight./Dr. Evil

lol yo we should start a killing thread where we pick out all the people on iss and murder them!
indifferent.gif

how you figure that? your nobody when have you ever posted in wdywt, more than half of the people on NT are afraid to post there fits cause of what people will say! never seen you in there so shut your mouth.
Coming from the dude with "Phresh" tatted on his arm?...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight./Dr. Evil

and that was my clothing line what do you have? nothing shut your mouth and go jack off!

indifferent.gif

and that was my clothing line what do you have? nothing shut your mouth and go jack off!

laugh.gif
roll.gif
where did that come from?

indifferent.gif

You have a clothing line? word? what stores are they in? how much you cakin' off it?

#%+%...WHO doesnt have a peice of #%+% clothing line nowadays. You hopped on the wagon, its ok kid.

You keep going back and forth, I got better things to do..like, I think im about to go take a picture in the mirror and show a bunch of MEN over the internetwhat I wore today and then proceed to send compliments to other men about what they wore.

Cause I gotsta stay phresh g!

indifferent.gif

lol yeah be the better man smh. sounds like a hater to me but no sweat asa lama lakem brother and dont say nothing back im done here.

Back
Top Bottom