OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by ProperLive

Originally Posted by cjspida619

indifferent.gif

lol when the fat dude started dancing, it was like the song was chopped and screwed cause he danced so slow. i feel bad for the ice on those grapes thats like 300 pounds on the hot pavement lol!
1210202279-89094_full.jpg

lol get a life. i bet i can hit any girl you ever hit in your lifetime. and stop stalking me thats kinda creepy.

lol get a life. i bet i can hit any girl you ever hit in your lifetime. and stop stalking me thats kinda creepy
!+!? I thought you were done with this on the last page? Get the !%#% outta here. @%$$#!@ attention *$$!%$.

Bdis- This is the @%%@ I'm talking about man. Something is wrong with this thread.

isnt the point of wearing hot shoes, to show emm off. if ur baggy jeans cover em up, barely anyone gonna notice em. the belt and lv wallet are a bit overdone.but nice fit,

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

lol get a life. i bet i can hit any girl you ever hit in your lifetime. and stop stalking me thats kinda creepy
!+!? I thought you were done with this on the last page? Get the !%#% outta here. @%$$#!@ attention *$$!%$.

Bdis- This is the @%%@ I'm talking about man. Something is wrong with this thread.

lol watch your mouth and dont talk back.

Watch my mouth? Who are you? Nobody, exactly. Go and jump off a bridge you Freeway wanna be looking boi.

Watch my mouth? Who are you? Nobody, exactly. Go and jump off a bridge you Freeway wanna be looking boi.

lol that was the whackest line i ever heard lol but okay hahaha wow how corny lol you thought real hard on that one didnt you....lol peace.

lol that was the whackest line i ever heard lol but okay hahaha wow how corny lol you thought real hard on that one didnt you....lol peace.
Nah first thing that popped to my mind was freeway and your ugly ++$ beard. I hope you took my advice and jumped off.

Originally Posted by KYSL88

hey i got an idea for your next tattoo mr.phresh: across your belly, "I ain't no hypebeast"

i might have your girl get it on her right %%% cheek so i can smack it when we doin what we do lol she said your terrible! lol are yall done hating?

hey i got an idea for your next tattoo mr.phresh: across your belly, "I ain't no hypebeast"

i might have your girl get it on her right %%% cheek so i can smack it when we doin what we do lol she said your terrible! lol are yall done hating?

who the hell smacks their mother on the ###? man you better get her something good for mother's day or she'd be all over me asking for a fix to forgetabout the failure her son is.

who the hell smacks their mother on the ###? man you better get her something good for mother's day or she'd be all over me asking for a fix to forget about the failure her son is.

lol failure im in college going the the marines what are you doing in life? you know what just stop your making your self look stupid.

Back
Top Bottom