Originally Posted by acekilla408

Originally Posted by bornfeetfirst

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

l_97b81517f8c846a8a7d1133cd2851441.jpg

l_353ec7ef8bd044bcb766049253a32d0f.jpg

l_3959f726858a40c383c1b20071e3f1fb.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
does he really walk out of the house with the bottom of his jeans tucked into his VII's like that?

is it just me or does the pic of him with the tucked pants make his pants look like the Jean version of MC Hammer's pants?

lol why is he wearing a du-rag?????

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

To me the Air Yeezy are the official hypebeast shoe of 2009.
Until the Space Jams come out.

The guy in the Grapes in that video.
indifferent.gif

He has to be atleast a 42 waist, trying to fit in a 36...........
laugh.gif

You youngins never let me down.

And as far as making fun of people, its all out of fun. No one in here is taking this that serious.

ISS=100% hypbeasts/D-Riders/I'll wear whatever Kanye or Lil Wayne wears.

The hundreds/IIIs/SB boxes is insane..and i dont mean that as a compliment. Is it fake? I hope it's fake, I mean come on now really?...how you gonnaexplain that when you turn 40 or something...or when you go get a job. Wow, wow, wow!

Originally Posted by ProperLive

lol yo we should start a killing thread where we pick out all the people on iss and murder them!
indifferent.gif
You calling someone a hypebeast is like the potthat called the kettle black.

Originally Posted by tl32

The hundreds/IIIs/SB boxes is insane..and i dont mean that as a compliment. Is it fake? I hope it's fake, I mean come on now really?...how you gonna explain that when you turn 40 or something...or when you go get a job. Wow, wow, wow!

indifferent.gif

its on his shoulder...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Originally Posted by ProperLive

lol yo we should start a killing thread where we pick out all the people on iss and murder them!
indifferent.gif
You calling someone a hypebeast is like the pot that called the kettle black.

how you figure that? your nobody when have you ever posted in wdywt, more than half of the people on NT are afraid to post there fits cause of what people willsay! never seen you in there so shut your mouth.

some kid was talkin $ht on me at school about my cement 3's (he's wearin reebok by the way)

comes to school the next day wearing these. NO JOKE he called em "exclusive"

Originally Posted by jw air

some kid was talkin $ht on me at school about my cement 3's (he's wearin reebok by the way)

comes to school the next day wearing these. NO JOKE he called em "exclusive"

alien.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Why was he talking sh**?

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Add me to the club...
laugh.gif
im a hypebeast, i dont care
pimp.gif

2rm9l4h.png

If the shoes were covered by your jeans it would of been clean. but, thats just me

Back
Top Bottom