OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

^^^ he was the only one, every reply to him said i wasn't... not that i really care much anyways... i buy and rock stuff i like, hyped or not...

but i must say, it's nice to see you went all the way back that many pages and dug that up. more reason you're qualified to be the president of my fan club!
wink.gif

thanks for the encouragement, sir!
glasses.gif

^^^ he was the only one, every reply to him said i wasn't... not that i really care much anyways... i buy and rock stuff i like, hyped or not...

but i must say, it's nice to see you went all the way back that many pages and dug that up. more reason you're qualified to be the president of my fan club!
wink.gif

Ya JPhonix i'ma real happy for you and imma let you finish but Kanye West's a total tool!

You deserve each other.

http://kanyegate.tumblr.com/

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

wink.gif

Ya JPhonix i'ma real happy for you and imma let you finish but Kanye West's a total tool!

You deserve each other.

http://kanyegate.tumblr.com/
Some of those quotes are mad funny
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

damn man. i feel sorry for the guy. with all that money, can't they do something to fix lil' dude's eye? or maybe even throw a toothpick in there like the cartoons and prop it open or something.

winky
1zecjdj.jpg

fixed
2mxtmg.jpg
THIS WILL HAVE ME LAUGHING FOR HOURS!!!!! Thanks Kev!!!!

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

damn man. i feel sorry for the guy. with all that money, can't they do something to fix lil' dude's eye? or maybe even throw a toothpick in there like the cartoons and prop it open or sumpthin?
LOL, cracked me up. I edited the spelling on the last word though, 'something' was just tooproper.
wink.gif

Hopefully JPhonix replies with another mad comeback pic of one of his wimin.....
happy.gif

Originally Posted by theLwerd

^Normally i'd be offended, i'm not. the hype of the sbs spread like the gadarn ebola virus in here in the philippines. what sucks is that most of the so called SB heads wear fakes. There's also a subculture of Supra heads in the Philippines. SMH

you said it my man. although there are some who are true to sbs and are not into it because they like to show off. you just have to know these "real"people. the supra situation on the other hand is
smh.gif
. got no hate for the brand though.

Originally Posted by polkasquare

face it jphonix, you aint really that liked here. thats all we're trying to put across

i'm not here to win a popularity contest or make friends. i have a real life social life... i'm just here to talk shop about shoes...

on the contrary tho, i get plenty of compliments on my fits (just recently: "You always got those dope fits proto. Nice!!", "god damn dude you're fits are always clean as hell, %+%% what other people say. You're my favorite poster in the WDYWT"),private messages about what i'm wearing, props, and "don't sweat these lames" comments...

so it's pretty hard for me to ever place stock in whatever the few of you might say about me (i don't feel 95% of the fits and stuff on here either, soi don't blame you)...

Long winded self justification as usual = histrionic personality disorder.

Doctor Modz has spoken.

Now where some pics of your latest squeeze with some sneaks covering her *******??
tongue.gif

Oh I see, so I can't defend myself with a paragraph or two without dr. Phil over here going hard with more BS? OK...

^What you posted wasn't even a paragraph...
Did you drop out of elementary school or something?

Just the way I like type/write. Was the equivelant of 2 paragraphs. But I forgot cats on here got a.d.d., so that's considered "long winded".

But here's an idea, why don't you guys hop up off my sack and get back to discussing real hypebeasts. This lil' jury has already spoken about meand ruled I'm not one. Kthnx.

Lol, that was too short for two paragraphs. But each to his own...

And this probably wouldn't have gone on if you just stayed silent and not replied back.

But I forgot cats on here got a.d.d., blah blah...
Yo yo JPhonix i'ma real happy for you and imma let you finish but these days it known as a.d.h.d, nota.d.d., FYI.
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom