OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by polkasquare

ayt guys, survey: Aspen P, Sport Freak, or Proto J? In terms of being a personality here on NT? hahahaha

Da kidd
pimp.gif

Although sport freak was an interesting guy and I did look forward to his WDYWT posts to see what other crap he was gonna pull
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Dude is proud of having fake kicks? If you can't afford the real ones, just move on to the next one.

I'm not trying to bring the kid down, but he said he doesn't wanna give Nike $600 for a shoe. So instead, he will pay $120 for a fake pair?
he's paying a fair price for some quality sneakers. You can't honestly say the children that manufacture all of Nike's shoes do it anydifferent than the kids that made this man's shoes. He's actually pretty smart for only paying $120 for what's basically a high-top air force onewith a glow-in-the-dark sole.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Dude is proud of having fake kicks? If you can't afford the real ones, just move on to the next one.

I'm not trying to bring the kid down, but he said he doesn't wanna give Nike $600 for a shoe. So instead, he will pay $120 for a fake pair?
he's paying a fair price for some quality sneakers. You can't honestly say the children that manufacture all of Nike's shoes do it any different than the kids that made this man's shoes. He's actually pretty smart for only paying $120 for what's basically a high-top air force one with a glow-in-the-dark sole.

You're living in the past dude, or the show "Swosh, Inside Nike" was all @+#*!**+ propaganda.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Fat Boy 915 wrote:

he's paying a fair price for some quality sneakers. You can't honestly say the children that manufacture all of Nike's shoes do it any
different than the kids that made this man's shoes. He's actually pretty smart for only paying $120 for what's basically a high-top air force one
with a glow-in-the-dark sole.

indifferent.gif

spsfinest212 wrote:

he's paying a fair price for some quality sneakers. You can't honestly say the children that manufacture all of Nike's shoes do it any different than the kids that made this man's shoes. He's actually pretty smart for only paying $120 for what's basically a high-top air force one with a glow-in-the-dark sole.

$+#*

and, seriously......
what dumb fu^k didn't get A.Powers was a "character?"
anyone who thought, with the shoes he had, he really knew nothing about em, and he was the fool he portrayed is straight stupid.

Pronto / Phoenix is just a damn fool. being himself, getting banned, being despised......pathetic.

Originally Posted by CanIFly34

Originally Posted by polkasquare

ayt guys, survey: Aspen P, Sport Freak, or Proto J? In terms of being a personality here on NT? hahahaha

Da kidd
pimp.gif

Although sport freak was an interesting guy and I did look forward to his WDYWT posts to see what other crap he was gonna pull
laugh.gif

in terms of heat well....

AP>>Sport>>Proto

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

spsfinest212 wrote:

$+#*

and, seriously......
what dumb fu^k didn't get A.Powers was a "character?"
anyone who thought, with the shoes he had, he really knew nothing about em, and he was the fool he portrayed is straight stupid.

Pronto / Phoenix is just a damn fool. being himself, getting banned, being despised......pathetic.

^^^^^^HAHAHAHA...he called homie...
laugh.gif
PRONTO/PHOENIX
laugh.gif
roll.gif

lmao at franalations going all the way to Atlanta for the shoe games anniversary event...doesn't he live in LA?

tsg-3-year-event-nike-store-lenox1.jpg

Originally Posted by SneakerD

^^Man this guy needs a flame ******ant suit for Christmas. Does anyone know if hes a NT member?

I know hes on the "other" site. Dont think hes on NT cause he knows how bad he can get flamed
laugh.gif
.... I dont hate dude tho, really no reason IMO to hate on him

Originally Posted by SneakerD

^^Man this guy needs a flame ******ant suit for Christmas. Does anyone know if hes a NT member?

no bull,im pretty sure he knows about niketalk,maybe he's seen this but doesn't wanna say anything.

Love this thread but I gotta jump out....TSG, G-Roc, Mayor and alot of the dudes (no sure what the story is with that "Fran" kid) are crazy goodkids.....G did a get job on the event....Def no HB's (except maybe one or two kids trying wayyyyyyyyy to hard lol) but alot of sneaker kids that came outfor the love of TSG and kicks....great event.....

As far as Mayor goes...I meet dude a bunch of times...not sure if he's a street pharamist or what (I doubt cause dude is getting alot of profilelately)....he really does the whole Bespoke thing purely for the love and I respect that....Dude spends dumb money just cause he has an idea for what helikes...I aint mad at that.....He knows Clark holds the crown he's just happy to buy what he likes not to one up anybody......So big ups to him and I thinkhis chick that was in attendence.....

Back
Top Bottom