OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by BrownBox

l_a8ab66ed5feb40c5b4f6bc713692605b.jpg

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Yo I love Diddy...but something just bothers me about this....

The fact that he's wearing J's or the fact that he's wearing Supreme? ...for a supreme photo shoot

Honestly I love Diddy...Im a fan....forget about the music or whatever...I think the guy is a genius...BUT....when your 40 and somebodies pop's..I kindadont wanna see you in a tee and some J's....I mean no disrepect....And I aint saying you gotta go mafiso and rock slacks and button downs every dayeither...but come on son...you really think Diddy is walking around like that on the reg?????

Classic example is this Clown....
tikva_golf_02_wenn1518536.jpg

L gotta be like 45/50 and he still trying to rock a young steez with a do-rag and some rinestone crap....First off I think that whole style is wack...but againto be somebodies pops and be trying that hard......

75f361243d30454532649876e01ff496ed4cf541.pjpg

Originally Posted by solefulJs

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Yo I love Diddy...but something just bothers me about this....
The fact that he's wearing J's or the fact that he's wearing Supreme? ...for a supreme photo shoot
tired.gif
self inflicted shotgun wound by [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]SOUP-WEME[/color]
tired.gif

im not the type to judge people by what they wear but them SKINNY jeans look STUPID AS HELL. i cant believe dudes think they look "fresh" or thinkthey got "swag" in jeans that look like their sisters
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SNSD

6825_1232498725186_1010681601_735582_8148094_n.jpg

roll.gif
This pic had me rollin!!! They're taking pics in a dressing room....together.....and they don't even own the jeans because you can stillsee the sticker on em
laugh.gif
and they wore the shoes to match the jeansthey're trying on
roll.gif

Clowns
tired.gif
smh.gif

boy to the rights aquas look beat as hell .

but i like that shirt , and them fitteds. but da socks is streight wack

Back
Top Bottom