roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.....but then i was like,
smh.gif
Lets keep thisthread alive...(this is really getting me through FINALS)

In regards to Mayor , he owns a car stereo shop in NJ.

Nice guy. Met him a few times at nike sportswear in ny while doing a pair of bespokes.

Originally Posted by Nasdaq

In regards to Mayor , he owns a car stereo shop in NJ.

Nice guy. Met him a few times at nike sportswear in ny while doing a pair of bespokes.
supposdly he sold it, idk if he still owns it....

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

Originally Posted by SNSD

6825_1232498725186_1010681601_735582_8148094_n.jpg

roll.gif
This pic had me rollin!!! They're taking pics in a dressing room....together.....and they don't even own the jeans because you can still see the sticker on em
laugh.gif
and they wore the shoes to match the jeans they're trying on
roll.gif

Clowns
tired.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Originally Posted by thaisativa1

sum1 please get this dude an eyepatch
roll.gif
laugh.gif

But seriously, If I were him I'd rock an eye patch, I think I'd have enough swag to pull it off.
pimp.gif

Lol. I just had an image in my head, of a dude walking down the street with an eyepatch on. lol. i would stop. point. and laugh my *** off.

For all these hypebeasts you see, blame Pharrell and Kanye West. It's more than obvious who 99% of these fools are trying to emulate. P exploitedskateboard culture (despite actually being a decent skater himself) and Kanye exploited streetwear and then completely ran it into the ground when he startedassociating it with LV and other so called designer brands. It's sad to what extent kids these days have no style, they had to copy celebrities whothemselves have serious style issues.

air max 87- you seem to know a lot about nothin... doin research on Mayor and Franalations?

O yeah and about the comment about you seeing what I had on my feet? I say this "You wish."

O yeah I'm the cat with the blurred out kicks.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

boy to the rights aquas look beat as hell .

but i like that shirt , and them fitteds. but da socks is streight wack

Whats wrong with the socks?

With help from capital brand we bring you Ryan Smith.... lol... when did they become haters aswell HA.
quoted from thecapitalbrand.com
"Our "Hate Mascot" as of late has been a slender young soul by the name Ryan Smith. Once he found us on Facebook he just couldn't stoptalking about how much we suck. LOL."

"Here's Ryan and his friends Cold Lampin' in moms garage"

"This is Ryan feeling tipsy off of a Bud Light. Awww…"

"And lastly, here's our champ Ryan with a tummy ache after thinking beer was the coolest accessory to his lame streetwear persona. Man up littlebuddy!
We love ya sport!"

FAIL... HAHAHA look at this dude....hypebeasts have NOOBS aswell too...

Back
Top Bottom