OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dude's outfit on the left is okay minus the coin purse..the other two not so much

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by marmourjr

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast
Smh @ this. That is not nice. Although he may be overweight, he still has a lot more style than 75% of the people on here. Bunch of smart-dumb f**ks on this site.
laugh.gif

gotta give dude credit,
Most people can't find Gucci or supreme in XXL
must have been hard as HELL, to put together those outfits!
NO doubt dude has money.... some of that @+%! i cant afford.. but he just needs to tone it down abit... all that glamor isnt needed...when guysneed to google there outfits. And basing their style on somebody they will NEVER meet..... thats when its going to far/. The jeans arent doing it... he istrying to dress like he is 5'7'' 136 pounds... Its not working.... throw on some 501s on some of those outfits they would be fine...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by marmourjr

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

roll.gif

What was this _____ thinking?
You're too big to have style, tubby. Stick to baggy jeans and 7x t-shirts.

Smh @ this. That is not nice. Although he may be overweight, he still has a lot more style than 75% of the people on here. Bunch of smart-dumb f**ks on this site.

But at the end of the day, there's no point of trying to dress like that. He'd be better off with the baggy clothes to match his size...Not flaming,just constructive criticism. If dude was more skinny and was "normal" size, then he'd be "fresh" in our eyes. Just to show that sizedoes matter.

Originally Posted by theLwerd

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

I got you all on the fat dude, here's more:
AWWW HELLL NOOOO

dude MANAGED TO FIND A GUCCI BELT THAT FIT HIM
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

looks like supreme to me.... guys are always getting fooled by sneeze belts...
wink.gif

this is recent pic yeah i got rid of the jeans I hope yall can sleep better now, I might as well post in wdywt now

and yeah its a sneeze belt I couldnt find the gucci version in my size till this week thanks
this is the belt im wearing now
wink.gif

this is why I have the vanity plates that I do

Im done with replys to this , good day sir

this is recent pic yeah i got rid of the jeans I hope yall can sleep better now, I might as well post in wdywt now

Im done with replys to this , good day sir

:wow:... that is one big #$% target.. i aint gonna lie, im a hefty dude... but i got a wife, 2 kids and a house... i dont need to impress anyone :lol:

The celebrity thread done turned into this thread :lol:

The world must be coming to an end, because I'm agreeing with GG way too often. :tongue:

Seriously, the dudes/outfits that people post in this thread to flame are often extremely similar to the ones worn by celebs in the celebs threads. When some fat dude college freshman posts pics of himself in those outfits, he gets roasted and re-posted here. When Kanye or whoever these other fahsion icon clowns you guys follow wears a similar outfit, we get 5 posts on "info on Ye's dental floss?" or whatever.

I know some people can pull things off that others can't, and that's part of the equation. But, some of y'all need to fall back on the hypocrisy.

Last edited:
:smh:, told y'all not to bump it. it's going to be hard to post hypebeast pics now because after a certain point the thread consisted of people they didn't like with clothes on :stoneface: (pics were mostly from myspace.com :lol: good times) & 2012 wdywt caught up to dressing like this :smh: ... but I'll look for some stuff on SS

:smh:, told y'all not to bump it. it's going to be hard to post hypebeast pics now because after a certain point the thread consisted of people they didn't like with clothes on :stoneface: (pics were mostly from myspace.com :lol: good times) & 2012 wdywt caught up to dressing like this :smh: ... but I'll look for some stuff on SS

I agree, actually. "Hypebeast" became a generic insult, but it has a specific meaning. There's a hypebeast archetype and 95% of the pics posted in this thread (after it blew up) don't apply. I don't mind the pics of crazy stuff being posted here as well (the grinch guy, little mermaid thug, the guy with the purple sweatshirt and turquoise jeans, crazy starched jeans duo, etc.), but I think this thread should be reserved for those pics and actual "hypebeasts," not just people dressing poorly.

The world must be coming to an end, because I'm agreeing with GG way too often.
tongue.gif

Seriously, the dudes/outfits that people post in this thread to flame are often extremely similar to the ones worn by celebs in the celebs threads. When some fat dude college freshman posts pics of himself in those outfits, he gets roasted and re-posted here. When Kanye or whoever these other fahsion icon clowns you guys follow wears a similar outfit, we get 5 posts on "info on Ye's dental floss?" or whatever.
I know some people can pull things off that others can't, and that's part of the equation. But, some of y'all need to fall back on the hypocrisy.
:lol: rational minds think alike, is I guess the best answer I can come up with. Its funny that half of the dudes clowning all these so called "hypebeats" like the one fat dude above dress like that. More than half the people on NT dress like that Id be willing to bet, so clowning these people are in essence clowning yourselves so thats why this thread will never be peopler again. Anyone who comments regularly in the celebrity thread that sees this would think its normal, which defeats the purpose of clowning them. (personally, I think all the celebrities should be posted in here because they ALL look like clowns and follow each other, but thats just me) 

edit: oh yea, I got banned :/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom