OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

I'm 19 too and I think 90% of whats in here is ridiculous. It's a whole bunch of kids throwing daddy's money at designer labels. It almost makes me appreciate growing up in the lower/middle class so I don't have to see clowns like this on the daily. Seeing dudes my age with all this jewelry on, bang bang or not makes me sick. If I wasn't worried about my future I wouldn't hesitate to try one of those dudes if I saw em walkin down the street. Maybe I sound salty oh well.
You're not salty at all, you've just lost faith in humanity. Be prepared to be even more annoyed/sick as you get older. 

mean.gif
that damn kid needs to get lifted out of those yeezys
Excuse my crappy PS job. 

I agree with marmourjr on the picture a page or so back, Wifh the whole dudes rockin skirts thing.... It's crazy that dudes are even considering following that trend?

This is not Scotland, or a servicemen's funeral. Here in America, skirts belong on females.... SMH at Kanye bringing this trend out 
mean.gif

Tall tee, baggy jeans, thug look era >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> current fashion trend era

I mean we looked like fools with our over-sized clothes but these nut-hugging pants, skirt shirts, etc. which are suppose to be "fashionable" looks f*****g ******ed

Tall tee, baggy jeans, thug look era >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> current fashion trend era

I mean we looked like fools with our over-sized clothes but these nut-hugging pants, skirt shirts, etc. which are suppose to be "fashionable" looks f*****g ******ed

can't agree...tall tees baggy was alll bad

What's with not looking at the camera when you take a picture?

See that a lot in WDYWT. Y'all that swaggerless and lack confidence?

Honestly it isn't. But NT seems to just associate the brand with people only wearing it because of "hype"

I don't buy everything from them, but I buy everything I like which is a few items every season

Honestly it isn't. But NT seems to just associate the brand with people only wearing it because of "hype"

I don't buy everything from them, but I buy everything I like which is a few items every season
some of their pieces are nice but highly expensive. The quality is average/poor rather cop polo for the price.

I haven't really considered buying any but a couple friends suggest Supreme and various BBC/Icecream and what not so when I saw that in this thread I just wanted to see what I might be getting myself into. Guess I should find me some other lowkey brands to cop. What's consensus on Play Cloths?

I haven't really considered buying any but a couple friends suggest Supreme and various BBC/Icecream and what not so when I saw that in this thread I just wanted to see what I might be getting myself into. Guess I should find me some other lowkey brands to cop. What's consensus on Play Cloths?
Playcoths is a hit or miss for me. The price is too high for the quality that company provides. I like supreme jackets straight crack. BBC was on point with quality but it got cheaper when it left Japan.

Who is that last dude? He's the definition of a hypebeast

$1000 outfits and I've never seen one picture with a chick

Play Cloths is solid. Their designs are hit or miss and have been more miss lately, but the F/W Indian line had some classic pieces in it. The pricing however is a turnoff. Their sweatshirts are in the 100+ range. T-shirts are affordable.

How a 12-year old with Yeezy's, which were obviously bought by his parents, gonna go and wear a shirt that says "Self made" on it?

Back
Top Bottom