OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

How do you take a leak wearing all that? You gotta take off the skirt, hold up your dress, etc :lol:

I dont agree that liking Yeezys = Hypebeastery but i saw this on IG, thought it was funny.

Last edited:
^^
What he originally stated about retro JB product is somewhat true, but with that second post it's clear as day that he's bumping up his post count to sell product.

at this point almost everybody who is coppin retros 2012 - present is a hypebeast, the shoes are plastic, dont even look the same.

real heads dont mess with that

Lmao. Anyone who bought a pair of shoes is hypebeast? Real heads only wear og's and early retros right. Smh

This whole "chicksinkicks" is gettin out of hand. Females are some one the main ones too claiming "sneakerhead"

And theres this dude ....

im sayin

chicks know what they're doing they are thirsty as hell for attention

i aint complainin though :smokin

Personally aint nothing sexy about seeing you get half naked throw on some sneakers just to post a picture for instagram seeking attention .. dumb actually. Go get all dressed n made up for an IG photo hahaha. Cmon now.

Nothing more funny than the heels and sneaker pics

Chicks are hilarious , on another note this chick decided to take a fat **** on my work property during her marathon This past sunday.Then proceeds back to her marathon with a dirty *** and all. I was dead all day haha :smh:

Back
Top Bottom