OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Lmao. Anyone who bought a pair of shoes is hypebeast? Real heads only wear og's and early retros right. Smh
yes bro real heads do only wear og's and retros up until CDP's. 

Real heads like quality shoes

JB reduced their quality and are making a killing off of these new kids, just shoveling out good colorways with horrible quality, the game is so messed up and all of you are blind to it. 

^^
What he originally stated about retro JB product is somewhat true, but with that second post it's clear as day that he's bumping up his post count to sell product.
nah Im speakin the truth. the game is so messed up 

I don't sell product I'm not a reseller who ruins shoes for everybody else. 

JB reduced their quality and are making a killing off of these new kids, just shoveling out good colorways with horrible quality, the game is so messed up and all of you are blind to it. 
i have to disagree. while most will admit the ogs and early retro's are better, they cost considerably more to acquire for ppl that did not cop(maybe kids were too young or grew out of their kicks). This would lead ppl to settle for retro's of lesser quality. Me liking the bred xi's and copping the 12' version instead of the ogs does not make me a hypebeast. There also is the fact that most og sneakers are not really that comfortable/wearable at this point

Last edited:

I feel like you had a conversation with a "real head" and are now just regurgitating the information he gave you.

Last edited:

I'm gonna disagree with the statement about wearing retros up until CDPs. The '06 Military IV and Fire Red IV were pretty bad as far as quality goes. On par with the CDP product. My '04 Olympics didn't have the greatest leather or shape. Retro+ quality was quite good up until CDP while the OG colourways had inferior materials.

I won't dispute that anything up until '04 had good quality - 2003 and older shoes were top notch.

To be quite frank - I think 'real heads' would not wear any kinds of replicas/retros. Stick with OG or current (inline) product.

To the cat with the '12 Black/Red XI - there is absolutely no comparison between that pair and the OG. The former is a low quality replica (come to think of it the CDP XI had to have been a fake) - the difference between the two is very stark. The overall comfort, thick patent leather, rope-like laces and full grain leather on OG smash the CDP and '12 retro. The '01 retro was good though.

Last edited:

What is this "game" that you speak of?

This whole "chicksinkicks" is gettin out of hand. Females are some one the main ones too claiming "sneakerhead"

And theres this dude ....
LOL Yes I can see how this is annoying. I dont call my self a "sneakerhead" at all. Just a chick who like shoes. My dad was dressing me like a lil boy in j's until my brothers were born so its just something ive been used too
laugh.gif
. I switch it up though

These pics are hilarious, ill probably get crap for this but nothing would make me safe and secure if I was dating a guy who wears skirts and leather skinny jeans
mean.gif

OH... My..... GOD.......... that dude in the BIN 13s...... EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM is horrible. down to his ****** name swaggawhateverthe****itwas...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Real heads buy what they like with their money and love and wear their shoes. They dont need to trade for the hottest shoe and don't care about brands. It's not that complicated.

I fail to see what makes a "yeezy" worth a dime... It's such a terrible looking shoe.
roll.gif
that's just hilarious how these beasts eat up that GARBAGE!!

Me no care. Buy what ya like. If people ridicule you for your fashion choices then that's that's. be a man and wear what you like not what your fav rapper or athlete wears. Everything isn't for everybody

That person isn't a HB, just a reseller.

People buy the products - what do you want that person to do? Leave that money on the table?

I've said it a million times - this is an act of consumerism, what you say on a message board is irrelevant, you vote with your wallet, plain and simple.

Back
Top Bottom