OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Lol yeah because skaters first choice is Supreme
haha i used to skate i remember dudes who wore supreme used to get tormented... the amount of times ive seen 5 panel supreme hats being thrown around and kicked into dirt. Here watch this and tell me if you think supreme is still cool.. Javier is a ******g jack ***! Anyone that skated hated these dudes and i still do 
mean.gif
 at people thinking the bowl is a boat. Definition of a hypebeast. 

Dude Javier is about as fake hood as you can get
Honestly dude is so F******* arrogant, grinds my gears.Even though i wanted the supreme dunks its the little things in the back of my mind like this dudes fake thuggery/ arrogance that wont let me bring myself to do it... as well as the re-sale price. Never understood how their s*** even got popular...i remember going downtown and skating for hours in a ripped white tee and levi's and an old fitted or something.. angers me that $150 hoodies and 5-panel hats with bananas on them are even associated with skating 
mean.gif
sick.gif
 happy my knees gave out before these flames got in

A f****n grape lace lock & Bred sandwich!!!! Beyond lame!!!!! Wow!!!! Homegirl in the bin 13's talkin that mess, open hand slap too all these geeks!!!

that has tobe the dumbest picture ive ever seen smh people put way to much emphasis on the names of these sneakers

its just sad to see this bs
mean.gif
 this copy cat culture that we are faced with just makes the followers look foolish they have taken the "stand out" lable to another level

:rofl:

Theres a similar thread on hypebeast.com and its uncensored lol
The ish they say is hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom