OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Thanks, man.
That actuallyt made me LOL!
Yo, think about it. This dude had to actually take the time to empty his (mom's) fridge of food items. Get all his kicks. Place them into the fridge. Pose for the pic a few times. Put all the kicks away. Put the food back in the fridge - hopefully wiping down the shelves first, but I'm going to go out on a limb and gues that he didn't.

Basically, homeboy right there just spent like an hour+ of his life in order for this picture to exist!!!

Seriously. take a second to think about that!

Also dude had them Air Force Jordan Fusion 8s on the floor.... :x :smh:

Also dude had them Air Force Jordan Fusion 8s on the floor....
sick.gif
mean.gif
I wonder if dude knows he's on this thread.....and then reads about it.  I sure hope he does.  
roll.gif

Fat clown in the sacheese, that's right not sace, has that red carpet under those 13's cause that dumb fool will put those on eBay for 1300 BIN DS, can't get any dirt on em meh, you know what I'm saying meh,
mean.gif

he makes a living whoring out brands and self-promoting. he's always been cool to me so i have no gripe. haven't seen him post since his phone check sn but i don't venture into the jewelry thread anymore.

another thing that recently blew my mind is how much these YouTube "celebs" make. if they can make that kinda cash making stupid vids, more power to them. it's pretty amazing to me.

Back
Top Bottom