OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by jleeiscool

l_c55253e498b665f66c4aa8708917a8af.jpg

l_6af96f502632d1c67c9efa86b1ad9d86.jpg

I think most of yall know this dude lol i got it from my friend
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
dude used to be in japan, thought he had theharajuku/bape/fashoin/sneaker game on lock

yeah shorty up there with all the bape bags is a beast......but.........i might be that happy to if i came up on all those kicks supreme lows, heinys, hazelows QS and she is wearing zoo yorks......................

hypebeast...yes
ugly.....most def
but she has some heat.....if they are REAL?????????

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Originally Posted by allnyter00

Originally Posted by DUNKiSHH

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Originally Posted by hien84

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

l_c43a2a1bb1de00004071652cc6f2d83d.jpg

smh.gif
lol this was taken at Arden Mall in sacramento,

wow when was this? if i saw this while xmas shoppin i woulda died laughin

Sadly, I know 2 of th
Homegirls at UP AGAINST THE WALL must have been crackin up when they seen dudes.question,why is it that cats like these care so much about whats on their torso like expensive hoodies and shirts and care alot about what shoes they're wearing but then they seem to still rock the wackest denim?imo pants really put outfits together.

word youd think these cats are rockin selvedge but no
haha that was takin at arden
laugh.gif
i wish i was there

^ What in the blue hell??!!

I see this more and more out in the streets...I mean there is a decent way of pulling it off but goddamn thats O.D

Originally Posted by ZieGirl

Originally Posted by TheKid973

Feed the Beast!

8fkkaad.jpg

how hard is it to find a pair of adidas? j's with run dmc attire? wtf?

Damn you gotta be a bigtime lame to walk around with "props"
Thats why i dont bother going to Soho past 2005
smh.gif
, everyone looks like carrottop walking around with 80s gear, unneeded accesorries,props, and still wear clashing stuff like MJs with adidas clothing
smh.gif
I dont show off $, but half of these kids fail so hard, it shows how broke they are.
  • fake chain shows you cant afford a real one
  • glasses you can take the cheap plastic out of... $5 tops?
  • tight levis cost $30,
  • the vintage gear these kids rock look like they robbed not 1, but 4 homeless females to get a ragtag outfit that truly clashes like only a Soho hypebeast can.
(I'm all for vintage gear but I really dont understand how people find ripped/torn/wrinkled BUST MOST IMPORTANTLY, WORN clothes at a thrift store and think they're doing it)

(I'm all for vintage gear but I really dont understand how people find ripped/torn/wrinkled BUST MOST IMPORTANTLY, WORN clothes at a thrift store and think they're doing it)

That's the only kind of clothes at vintage/thrift shops...old and worn. I'll be honest I always hit up thrift shops and vintage shops for flannel andjackets...but that's the only stuff I get from those places.

Back
Top Bottom