roll.gif
roll.gif

lookin like my Tito
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dunkman16

lol yeah that to.
roll.gif

lawl @ this fool trying to brush it off

hey little boy, what were you into before this hypebeast phase? fubu and phat farm? tees that reach your ankles?

dunkman, you need to take the L

your the overgrown 14yr old rocking skinny jeans with your thick !+! sasquatch legs (nh)
and getting "phresh" tatted on your arm, as if you needed a daily reminder why your lame.
smh.gif

you and your no swag, ISS copy written style is pathetic, give up homie.

why are all the hypebeast pulling all the hot girls?` i go to the mall and see hot girls with dudes wearing every single tread from the last 4 years in oneoutfit!

OneTrueSoul wrote:

licking sneakers isn't very lady like

not so much a beast fit, but more a karamo pose

17372.jpg

apparently he wants to show off the fact that he's huffing paint

emo x hypebeast collabo

i cant believe you put this guy!!!!!!!!
smh.gif

this foo is "ill" in the shoe game!!
you jealous!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Phinsfan13

Originally Posted by OneTrueSoul

13125.jpg

Yo where did you get this pic? It looks like a friend of mine. I think I actually bought her that hat.
HAHAHA...I got it from myshoelife.com. It's like a myspace for "hypebeasts"....err...sneakerheads...I go on whenever I need a laugh
laugh.gif

just found random pics and threw them up...pictures on those sites are funny, and I believe they belong to everyone...like the moon
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thegame2006

OneTrueSoul wrote:

licking sneakers isn't very lady like

not so much a beast fit, but more a karamo pose

17372.jpg

apparently he wants to show off the fact that he's huffing paint

emo x hypebeast collabo

i cant believe you put this guy!!!!!!!!
smh.gif

this foo is "ill" in the shoe game!!
you jealous!!
laugh.gif

I don't know him, HAHAHA...I got the picture from myshoelife.com. It's like a myspace for "hypebeasts"....err...sneakerheads...I go onwhenever I need a laugh
laugh.gif

just found random pics that made me luagh, and threw them up for NTers to enjoy...pictures on those sites are funny, and I believe they belong toeveryone...like the moon
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by vintagefits

voting for Obama needs to be in the next hypebeast pic.

so is wearing rosaries, as a fashion item, smh . hispanics been doing it for yeaaaaaaaaaars, n people were like huh?

but look at hem nooooooooooooooooooow,

i think it was on this thread, it was a pic of lebron wearing a rosary and some kid was like "info on lebrons necklace???" typical nter

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

so is wearing rosaries, as a fashion item, smh . hispanics been doing it for yeaaaaaaaaaars, n people were like huh?

i think it was on this thread, it was a pic of lebron wearing a rosary and some kid was like "info on lebrons necklace???" typical nter

co sign. were catholics and all my cousins and i been rockin rosaries since like 5 now random people wearing them
smh.gif

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

co sign. were catholics and all my cousins and i been rockin rosaries since like 5 now random people wearing them
smh.gif
if your catholic you should know wearin' a rosary is a sin...
smh.gif

^ yeah, didn't really want to say it.
I know how to pray the rosary, but you're supposed to do it daily.
I wouldn't rock it even if I did pray it daily, lol.

Back
Top Bottom