OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

this thread is pure comedy. hahah

oh, SuperAntigen, get out of here!

...waiting for SuperAntigen's 5 paragraph response

nerd.gif

I can see I've ruffled a few feathers...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's cool though because at least, i know a few people assimilated what i said...regardless of whether it was internalized or not.

You may continue doing what y'all do--i won't ruin your "fun" anymore...
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

I blame NT's WDYWT thread on most of this haha SMH at dude coming in to my job last week and asking where the womens roc jeans were
smh.gif
hey to each his own

Originally Posted by MaNdiZee21

laugh.gif
@ the dudes taking pics together!

lmao....sooo sad. what's even worse is that there's two of them and still only like 12 pairs of shoes there but they're acting hella hard
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Originally Posted by never wear them

has to be new york.... if dudes wore this around pacoima, van nuys, compton, watts, long beach, east L.A. or even "CERTAIN" parts of L.A... you'd get fuhhked up!!!

6nqpv8.jpg
l_0849a7c75ac7528cbd4e97b3e6cab31c.jpg

Just cuz dude on the right took the pic in a NY train station, dont mean he in the hood...at that dude on the left, you will not catch in the hood...they kno better...Dudes are quick to drop NYC NYC NYC...dude on the right probably took that pic down in the broadway lafayette train station...far from the hood
smh.gif
smh.gif

Chill I'm from the Y and I see this in the craziest of hoods

fashion is out of freaking control here, how is these styles even comfortable.. and checkered pants?? come on nowwwwww WTH!!! how u gonna have a tight sag??fashion for next year... BAGGY-UMPIRE WAIST AKA AT THE CHEST!.

for somereason peps out here in az are beasting really bad
*really really tight jeans
*vans
*really tight shirts!

some girls lookin good though LOL
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom