OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

^^wow...newsflash, there are tons of black people who can skate. i, for one, can nail a switch grind. if you're gonna hate on posers be inclusive. p.s.there are tons of people sporting jordans too who would get straight run, probably by me
wink.gif
if you're gonna hate posers then hate em but at least beinclusive about it...or you could just give em a break

anyway, thank you Show Time 96...i think that guy in that pic makes us all feel better about ourselves lol. he's super lame!!

It's very funny when hypebeasts themselves come into this thread and start trying to preach.

What's up with that black people skateboarding comment?? Harold Hunter (R.I.P) is turning in his grave right now...

Quote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fake it to make it, basically. These types of people always looking to be accepted from a type of crowd cause they have expensive clothes. When we all know youcan't afford it and its fake. Live within you means, stop buying fake trash and going to soho or melrose to pose up with your friends showing that"you got it"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This man speaks the truth. Dont fake the funk. Smh@ posers waking around with fake everything.

Originally Posted by OGfiend

What's up with that black people skateboarding comment?? Harold Hunter (R.I.P) is turning in his grave right now...
marty grimes was an OG dogtown skater. steve steadham skated for the bones brigade as did ray barbee. that's just a few.

i dunno who that chick is but id take her down....that looks like the box radio raheem had before the italians smashed it with the bat in that Spike Lee movie

steve steadham skated for the bones brigade as did ray barbee
Ray Barbee is just awesome. He seriously helped propell new school style. Just more proof that that comment was just imensely stupid.

Back
Top Bottom