OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by CzdaDegrees

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by solidsnake

268629437_2328ce894a.jpg

This Nigo dude is a joke to me, please look at this picture and relise he's a clown. Same with Pharrell and his £70 ($118 to my American friends) tee's.

Ahhhh some many things wrong with this statement is wrong. Pharrell hate him or love him does his thing fashion wise and in the music. Nigo regardless of what anyone says started a lot of trends. So lets now hate on him and show some love. Plus if you can afford to pay $118 for a tee shirt more power to you, if not stick Hanes (8.99 target special), stop hating.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Nigo =
yoda_JS.jpg

the things people do with their money... what a shame and there are people starving out there

Originally Posted by fLyedkiD

roll.gif
These are pretty old pics and I aint afraid to say you have to start somewhere but atleast if your going to come at me atleast get something morerecent then 2-3 years ago thanks!

Originally Posted by JstarHH

roll.gif
These are pretty old pics and I aint afraid to say you have to start somewhere but atleast if your going to come at me atleast get something more recent then 2-3 years ago thanks!

lol j STAR is this recent enough... dude im sry but if you go online and look at what Nigo and Phrarrell are wearing and you go buy it and once you buy it yougo on MYSPACE and take pics of you new Icecream jacket and your fake mini LV purses on your belt TO SHOW OFF TO THE SAME SEX
roll.gif
and bought it becuzpharrel does it..
roll.gif
ur a HYPEBEAST in y are you so quick to delete that poka doke outtfit you had on myspace
roll.gif
roll.gif

What ever happened to that hypebeast who had no arms?

Anyone remember that guy? He had a ton of pictures from myspace posted onto here

Originally Posted by JstarHH

roll.gif
These are pretty old pics and I aint afraid to say you have to start somewhere but atleast if your going to come at me atleast get something more recent then 2-3 years ago thanks!

lol j STAR is this recent enough... dude im sry but if you go online and look at what Nigo and Phrarrell are wearing and you go buy it and once you buy it you go on MYSPACE and take pics of you new Icecream jacket and your fake mini LV purses on your belt TO SHOW OFF TO THE SAME SEX
roll.gif
and bought it becuz pharrel does it..
roll.gif
ur a HYPEBEAST in y are you so quick to delete that poka doke outtfit you had on myspace
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm sorry man, gonna have to back jstar on this one.
It's even worse that you're checking up another man's myspace and searching for pictures to put in here to call him out on his outfits.
I, like many people have contributed to this thread. However, there's a line that you are crossing when you intentionally go through another man'smyspace to download pictures to post to niketalk. Call jstar a hypebeast, but you're a stalker.

Back
Top Bottom