OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

l_97b81517f8c846a8a7d1133cd2851441.jpg

l_353ec7ef8bd044bcb766049253a32d0f.jpg

l_3959f726858a40c383c1b20071e3f1fb.jpg

Originally Posted by Hella Fresh007

Originally Posted by lilMITE87

Im sorry but who gives a ishh bout how errbody else dresses??? I don't think any1 should say anything bout the way sumbody else dresses, cuz errbody has there own style.

shut up.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I literally laughed my a*s off

Originally Posted by Apple Windows

x3y4o6.gif

8zivf4.png

211t2mo.png

25evivn.gif

15dax5x.png

9hrndi.png
hahaha yo those last dudes on the bottome i've met before...one of the kids is an MC goes by the name of illecism.....he's actually prettydope.....

but his photographer with those nerd glasses is an ill hypebeast
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Them dudes in that Line for the Air Yeez' video were on some power rangers its morphen time "dawg, G-Shocks dawggg". . . . .

292vbef.jpg

My reaction to that was
alien.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

for about 12 minutes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JAEtheALMIGHTY

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Them dudes in that Line for the Air Yeez' video were on some power rangers its morphen time "dawg, G-Shocks dawggg". . . . .

292vbef.jpg

My reaction to that was
alien.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

for about 12 minutes
laugh.gif
Those weapons looked alot cooler,,,when i was younger
tired.gif

HYPE BEAST HAWAIIAN STYLE...
went to the beach after work with my girl and saw these 3 nasty stripper type girls (thongs, playboy skirts, heavy make up, you know the drill already)taking exotic beach pics. im sure most of you guys are gonna call me crazy for not going on board with this, but there were kids around and a couple collegeaged guys went by and cracked a couple jokes on them. anyway, best pics I could get without being a creeper about it...

http://s90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/rayray3000/?action=view&current=securedownload-5.jpg

haha I would laugh at the strippers too!

and about the power rangers' weapons: yeah they did look way cooler when I was little...now that i am older i realize how rediculus that show was

anyways i havent logged in a while...glad to seee this post is still up! it cracks me up!

Back
Top Bottom