this guy thought he was doing it
laugh.gif

l_bbcd86afdfb643a196afdf8574cb0c65.png

l_da0e33bcb9ae4910a8e37981270f34a3.png

l_3e131c65bbee4560a018bf14da23f6a4.png

pokemon shirt?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by lilMITE87

Im sorry but who gives a ishh bout how errbody else dresses??? I don't think any1 should say anything bout the way sumbody else dresses, cuz errbody has there own style.

shut up.

Originally Posted by solemunchies

saw that this thread was dying...

this guy thought he was doing it
laugh.gif

l_bbcd86afdfb643a196afdf8574cb0c65.png

l_da0e33bcb9ae4910a8e37981270f34a3.png

l_3e131c65bbee4560a018bf14da23f6a4.png

pokemon shirt?
indifferent.gif

Lol the pokemon shirt is super %*** at that age
roll.gif
. and its so perfect thatthere's an SB box back there lol hes got all the Hypebeast gear.

^^^^ the only thing i can honestly say i'd rock would be the sb's and the fitted.....nothing else.....
laugh.gif
at the sb box just being in plain sight offto the right...

Originally Posted by Handsome Hustler

Dwadefan wrote:

DeEjAyMaRtiiN wrote:

i dnt get ppl on here...you guys say when ppl buy stuff thats in style right now there a hypebeast...but when a person dresses the way they wanna dress and
not care what ppl say [which are alot of these ppl in these pics] there still a hypebeast...? like when is a person not a hypebeast? u guys think everybody
is a hypebeast basically..

I think a lot more people in this thread aren't hypebeast than then are. Most hypebeats I see are between 13-24. These are the dudes who rock the newest
@#$! even if they don't like it or it doesn't even match. A hypebeast also usually thinks he is like God's gift to dressing "Fresh."
People would say a lot of people are hypebeast on here, when I would say 95% of everyone on Niketalk isn't.

Example

Dalitso is a legend on here for his CRAZY collection of J's.

Notice he isn't wearing any crazy accessory, no Supreme or Bape or any "Hype" brand, or anything that doesn't match. He just keeps it
simple & fresh.

get out of here..dalitso couldnt put a hot outfit together if his life depended on it..

i dont care how many pairs of jays he got..the _ whole style is wack
laugh.gif

15ezkhv.jpg

14o9apw.gif

i def. have to agree! i'll admit, i used to rock some jb clothes, but that !!#+ just ain't poppin.

Originally Posted by bay1591

it seems like every month a dalitso argument comes up
smh.gif

word up man...the guy got alot of Jays....enough....make a thread about him and take it there...jesus

now let the hypebeast comedy continue please?

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

smh.gif

how is this hypebeast more than half the folks on niketalk have waited in line for a sneaker...just because you dont like it doesnt mean its hypebeast!!

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Supreme Slim wants him dead
roll.gif
found on the General Thread

l_ea851e2c686b4bd4a0b2732a4a6de9cd.jpg

Thought he was doing it.
that kaws statue photoshopped right?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

Originally Posted by bay1591

it seems like every month a dalitso argument comes up
smh.gif

word up man...the guy got alot of Jays....enough....make a thread about him and take it there...jesus

now let the hypebeast comedy continue please?
i agree , bring on the hypebeast people...

Back
Top Bottom