OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by KingZarus1

waynes beats are terrible? wow.....

yes you only get his mixtapes and listen to 2 or 1 songs off it, the rest your skipping through, off tune, whack beats.
i wont lie, the carter 3 is impressive, and a few songs from the carter. other than that terrible.

dont ever quote my intelligence.

Y'all guys SERIOUSLY arguing over a dudes choice of clothes and his own style!?

DAMN!...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

grow up..

so since dalitso wears what he likes=he's not a hypebeast
what of someone likes wearing skinny jeans and hundreds tees and supreme hats...are they hypebeasts??
if so..thats very hypocritical

Originally Posted by ncrider

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by Si3xers55

Originally Posted by Handsome Hustler

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by DeEjAyMaRtiiN

i dnt get ppl on here...you guys say when ppl buy stuff thats in style right now there a hypebeast...but when a person dresses the way they wanna dress and not care what ppl say [which are alot of these ppl in these pics] there still a hypebeast...? like when is a person not a hypebeast? u guys think everybody is a hypebeast basically..

I think a lot more people in this thread aren't hypebeast than then are. Most hypebeats I see are between 13-24. These are the dudes who rock the newest @#$! even if they don't like it or it doesn't even match. A hypebeast also usually thinks he is like God's gift to dressing "Fresh." People would say a lot of people are hypebeast on here, when I would say 95% of everyone on Niketalk isn't.

Example

Dalitso is a legend on here for his CRAZY collection of J's.

Notice he isn't wearing any crazy accessory, no Supreme or Bape or any "Hype" brand, or anything that doesn't match. He just keeps it simple & fresh.
get out of here..dalitso couldnt put a hot outfit together if his life depended on it..

i dont care how many pairs of jays he got..the _ whole style is wack
laugh.gif
dalitso cant dress for is, but his sneaker collection is nice. but does anyone remember dalitso when he first joined NT?? he used to post pictures of him with his kicks all over him on some SERIOUS hypebeast status. The pics looked like he came from the other site to NT just to try and get e-props for his collection. Now hes a good addition to NT, but when he started dude was a straight hypebeast

you guys need to realize something here.... dalitso ain't no hypebeast, dalitso is the cat that FILLS OUT THE HYPEBEASTS REPORT CARDS! show me one teacher who got a collect and swag like him. just cause he doesn't rock his outfits with the tight jeans, and his shirts are fitted doesn't mean the man can't dress or he is a hypebeast. dalitso does dalitso. he rocks what he likes, and rocks it with pride, and has been doing it for a solid minute now! take a picture of the first 10 teachers you kiddies see in school tomorrow and then compare it to what dalitso brings..... hypebeast? come on now...
lol my physics teacher who plays mmorpg's has more heat than him, haha he has more heat than me! real talk, but let him do him.
i'm no hater, but everyone has their own opinions, this subject doesn't belong in this thread, nor niketalk at all.

Originally Posted by wren32

O and heres two true hypebeasts

Kanye went from polos and jeans that fit to smedium clothes in general.

And lil wayne went from Bape to rocker stuff and wallet chains?

AMEN! I've been trying to tell everyone, but no, "lil wayne is hot" or "kanye sick bruh".
no %%@% i'm not your bruh and kanye lost all his soul, he doesn't keep it real anymore, i could tell from the graduation then wham! 808 or whatever came out and it's all fake. not real.

and i never liked lil wayne, they both whack, lil wayne doesn't make any sense, rapping about nonsense, his beats are terrible. so i have to agree.

they kill the music.

choose your words carefully bro cuz I clearly said they are hypebeasts because of what they wear. I never knocked there rap ability they are two great rappersand if you think different your trippin. I jsut think they jump on every clothes fad but theyre gettin paid so who cares. O by the way now true hypebeasts canbe jsu liek kanye and wear his new hideous shoe. the air yeezy is a disgrace to shoes period its gross and if you pay more then retail for em your crazy butto each his own i guess lol

i dnt get ppl on here...you guys say when ppl buy stuff thats in style right now there a hypebeast...but when a person dresses the way they wanna dress and not care what ppl say [which are alot of these ppl in these pics] there still a hypebeast...? like when is a person not a hypebeast? u guys think everybody is a hypebeast basically..

I think a lot more people in this thread aren't hypebeast than then are. Most hypebeats I see are between 13-24. These are the dudes who rock the newest @#$! even if they don't like it or it doesn't even match. A hypebeast also usually thinks he is like God's gift to dressing "Fresh." People would say a lot of people are hypebeast on here, when I would say 95% of everyone on Niketalk isn't.

Example

Notice he isn't wearing any crazy accessory, no Supreme or Bape or any "Hype" brand, or anything that doesn't match. He just keeps it simple & fresh.
get out of here..dalitso couldnt put a hot outfit together if his life depended on it..

laugh.gif
dalitso cant dress for is, but his sneaker collection is nice. but does anyone remember dalitso when he first joined NT?? he used to post pictures of him with his kicks all over him on some SERIOUS hypebeast status. The pics looked like he came from the other site to NT just to try and get e-props for his collection. Now hes a good addition to NT, but when he started dude was a straight hypebeast

you guys need to realize something here.... dalitso ain't no hypebeast, dalitso is the cat that FILLS OUT THE HYPEBEASTS REPORT CARDS! show me one teacher who got a collect and swag like him. just cause he doesn't rock his outfits with the tight jeans, and his shirts are fitted doesn't mean the man can't dress or he is a hypebeast. dalitso does dalitso. he rocks what he likes, and rocks it with pride, and has been doing it for a solid minute now! take a picture of the first 10 teachers you kiddies see in school tomorrow and then compare it to what dalitso brings..... hypebeast? come on now...
lol my physics teacher who plays mmorpg's has more heat than him, haha he has more heat than me! real talk, but let him do him.
i'm no hater, but everyone has their own opinions, this subject doesn't belong in this thread, nor niketalk at all.

AMEN! I've been trying to tell everyone, but no, "lil wayne is hot" or "kanye sick bruh".
no %%@% i'm not your bruh and kanye lost all his soul, he doesn't keep it real anymore, i could tell from the graduation then wham! 808 or whatever came out and it's all fake. not real.

and i never liked lil wayne, they both whack, lil wayne doesn't make any sense, rapping about nonsense, his beats are terrible. so i have to agree.

they kill the music.

choose your words carefully bro cuz I clearly said they are hypebeasts because of what they wear. I never knocked there rap ability they are two great rappers and if you think different your trippin. I jsut think they jump on every clothes fad but theyre gettin paid so who cares. O by the way now true hypebeasts can be jsu liek kanye and wear his new hideous shoe. the air yeezy is a disgrace to shoes period its gross and if you pay more then retail for em your crazy but to each his own i guess lol
dont twist my words, cuz i said dalitso is a great part of NT now. but when he first started on here dude was a hypebeast.

dam ppl... a lot of you are just plain pathetic. does it make you sleep better at night because you believe that you aren't a hypebeast? just becauseyou're posting pics off the myspace of a "hypebeast" grants you immunity from being one? if youre so concerned about what youre wearing, thendont wear anything at all! oh wait, that'll make you a hypebeast because you're jumping on the adam and eve bandwagon! oh noeeessss! blame it on then00bz

Example

laugh.gif

they kill the music.

choose your words carefully bro cuz I clearly said they are hypebeasts because of what they wear. I never knocked there rap ability they are two great rappers and if you think different your trippin. I jsut think they jump on every clothes fad but theyre gettin paid so who cares. O by the way now true hypebeasts can be jsu liek kanye and wear his new hideous shoe. the air yeezy is a disgrace to shoes period its gross and if you pay more then retail for em your crazy but to each his own i guess lol
no im tired of everyone sucking kanyes and waynes d***. them dudes is whack. i dont want to hear nothing about them man. they whack, and terrible.
listen to this CYNE - steady, thats real hip hop, uplifting their people, not rapping about nonsense. they keep it real.

peace.

Originally Posted by bay1591

it seems like every month a dalitso argument comes up
smh.gif

QFT!!! And it's the same !%!% over and over again !! Fresh this, fresh that, he can't dress, he can't ...Let the man live !!!

Originally Posted by daflashjhead

what of someone likes wearing skinny jeans and hundreds tees and supreme hats...are they hypebeasts??
How? his style has not change for no one.... these kids who hop on stuff they feed into the hype

reading these past couple pages have not been entertaining.
squash the debate over dalisto, his fits don't bother nobody, if they do, they shouldn't
that's his style, so like everyone else has been sayin, let the man live.

.... now let's get back to posting pics of kids who wear neon tights and fanny packs
tongue.gif

Hahah you new cats have no idea what a hypebeast is. Calling the dude Dalitso a hypebeast is just downright disrespectful, dude obviously is a huge Jordan fanwith madd OGs to prove it.

This is the exact reason I ain't mess with sneakers as heavy anymore, too many people getting in for the wrong reasons.

reading these past couple pages have not been entertaining.
squash the debate over dalisto, his fits don't bother nobody, if they do, they shouldn't
that's his style, so like everyone else has been sayin, let the man live.

.... now let's get back to posting pics of kids who wear neon tights and fanny packs
tongue.gif

you cant get any more clearer then that..

so somebody tell me this..how is having your own style hypebeast?

imo, a hypebeast is someone who follows...i dont see dalisto following nothing
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

now can we PLEASE get back to posting HYPEBEAST...

It's simple as that!
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by daflashjhead

if they really like dressing like that then thats fine but a few years down the line when dudes start dressing another way how many of them are gonna keepdressing like that ? dudes are getting on dalitso because his jeans are baggy and he likes jordan gear and he dont rock the stuff you just described
indifferent.gif
. baggy jeans aint "cool" anymore so he shouldgo out of his way to dress like a chick when hes a grown *** man get the %^&*outta here.

no im tired of everyone sucking kanyes and waynes d***. them dudes is whack. i dont want to hear nothing about them man. they whack, and terrible.
listen to this CYNE - steady, thats real hip hop, uplifting their people, not rapping about nonsense. they keep it real.
http://www.youtube.com/v/98Fg9kKfSsE&hl=en&fs=1

peace.

oh so you say Kanye and Wayne don't have songs that inspire and uplift people? i bet if kanye and wayne weren't as famous you would be their biggestfans.

but back on topic...

a hypebeast is someone who follows trends and wears hypebeast brands (hundreds supreme)....and that's not dalitso.

ncrider wrote:
but back on topic...

a hypebeast is someone who follows trends and wears hypebeast brands (hundreds supreme)....and that's not dalitso.

I think sometimes that's true when a person only wears certain brands because of the name, because there is nothing wrong with buying a design you likeright? In the end it all comes down to do you like the design and colors. A hypebeast is someone who will buy things even though they don't like the colorsor design, instead they buy it just for the brand of the shirt.

Originally Posted by rolla808

ncrider wrote:
but back on topic...

I think sometimes that's true when a person only wears certain brands because of the name, because there is nothing wrong with buying a design you like right? In the end it all comes down to do you like the design and colors. A hypebeast is someone who will buy things even though they don't like the colors or design, instead they buy it just for the brand of the shirt.
cough... i didn't say that. anyways yeah this is overboard.
Everyone shut up. Please post fools now.

I haven't seen this thread until now (how could I miss this
laugh.gif
).

I personally don't think there is anything wrong with any of the photos/people/styles here but some are indeed funny.

Appreciate all the attitude, boldness (shamelessness), and creativity (some... well a few...)

I wish I had the courage to go outside looking like some of these folks (not that I want to look like them, but it's the fact that they can do this).

More power to you.

Back
Top Bottom