OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

l_0649c7bc2dad4c839872ec596450dbc3.jpg
im speechless

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

HYPE BEAST HAWAIIAN STYLE...
went to the beach after work with my girl and saw these 3 nasty stripper type girls (thongs, playboy skirts, heavy make up, you know the drill already) taking exotic beach pics. im sure most of you guys are gonna call me crazy for not going on board with this, but there were kids around and a couple college aged guys went by and cracked a couple jokes on them. anyway, best pics I could get without being a creeper about it...

http://s90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/rayray3000/?action=view&current=securedownload-5.jpg

Im looking for the loch ness monster in this pic.....
wink.gif

Originally Posted by randomhero1985

Originally Posted by BTLlovesJays

l_a28a9b04e22641238813b31153521050.jpg

I have that hat
embarassed.gif

It's seems that you're automatically considered a hypebeast if you have any Supreme garment on.

Its not just the hat. Its the fact he put fresh with a Nike swoosh on the top of the picture, the fact he made it a must to show off his new shoes, and thefact he doesn't seem to match anything too well.

^^
roll.gif

This dude is a clown!
not KingZarus homeboy with the yeezy's
and can someone Please explain to me what this ridiculous obsession with scarves is about

Originally Posted by Conrad4Kicks17

^^
roll.gif

This dude is a clown!
and can someone Please explain to me what this ridiculous obsession with scarves is about
who knows. but around my way that crap got started as soon as dudes seen kanye in the cant tell me nothing video rocking a big scarf and a vest.two things that by natures laws shouldnt be worn together in the same season.

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by BTLlovesJays

l_a28a9b04e22641238813b31153521050.jpg

I have that hat
embarassed.gif

It's seems that you're automatically considered a hypebeast if you have any Supreme garment on.

Its not just the hat. Its the fact he put fresh with a Nike swoosh on the top of the picture, the fact he made it a must to show off his new shoes, and the fact he doesn't seem to match anything too well.
Im not standing up for the guy but take away the Nike swoosh on the top and this looks like a WDYWT pic with a close up of the shoes...

Originally Posted by Conrad4Kicks17

^^
roll.gif

This dude is a clown!

the skinny jeans cause there ears to get cold....hence the scarf. *washes hands*

I have that hat
embarassed.gif

the prices on Supreme are hypebeast
if you camp or pay even above retail, thats hypebeast.
unless you're insanely rich, there have only been about 4,5 items worth their price over there
laugh.gif

most of their clothing pay homage to the 90s..
example. if you're wearing a zubaz inspired supreme hat that doesnt match with the rest of your outfit and you dont even know what zubaz is, you're ahypebeast

Back
Top Bottom