Originally Posted by Lemonade41

n508234900_107010_92.jpg
Oh my goodness...GET HIM

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
This dude can't be serious
smh.gif
Idk whats funnier those 7's, the aqua looking 4's, or the fact he decided to take a pic with his shirt off surrounded by fake shoes

Fake IV, XX2, VII, Bape, V, and AF1 - LOL The funniest part of all this.........why would you buy fake xx2's??? lol Dudes on a roll. 6 for 6!

LOL .. this is TOO FUNNY its bad / sad . These clowns really think they doing it ..... I guess they get props in there own way .

Originally Posted by Disfunctional

Originally Posted by acekilla408

bornfeetfirst wrote:

Dwadefan wrote:

sick.gif
sick.gif
does he really walk out of the house with the bottom of his jeans tucked into his VII's like that?

is it just me or does the pic of him with the tucked pants make his pants look like the Jean version of MC Hammer's pants?

Dude got them Aladdin pants!

this is pretty common in the soouth,
dude think theyre doing it when they put rubber bands in the bottom of there pants, to SHOW OFF, what usually are team jordan's
but i guess this dude upgraded to those barcelona vii's

This is bugging me out. How do you guys come in here and make fun of other people? I mean it was funny at first, but its not funny anymore. A lot of youinsecure low self steem %+!%# come in here every time to make fun of somebodies outfit. I mean really? Is this what it takes for you to make yourself feelbetter? This is just lame and sad.

Originally Posted by abernja

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by icekickz89

Originally Posted by daflashjhead

n508234900_107010_92.jpg
Oh my goodness...GET HIM

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
Idk whats funnier those 7's, the aqua looking 4's, or the fact he decided to take a pic with his shirt off surrounded by fake shoes

Fake IV, XX2, VII, Bape, V, and AF1 - LOL The funniest part of all this.........why would you buy fake xx2's??? lol Dudes on a roll. 6 for 6!

so glad i never wore printed hoodies
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

This is bugging me out. How do you guys come in here and make fun of other people? I mean it was funny at first, but its not funny anymore. A lot of you insecure low self steem %+!%# come in here every time to make fun of somebodies outfit. I mean really? Is this what it takes for you to make yourself feel better? This is just lame and sad.

maybe when you thought it was funny they didn't... how the hell can you come in here and say dudes isinsecure and have low self esteem (thats how you spell it)
when you to once did it ? in my opinion your lame for even coming in here and typing this garbage. If youhave such a big problem with this thread (all of a sudden)
eyes.gif
just report it .

Originally Posted by bdis1986

This is bugging me out. How do you guys come in here and make fun of other people? I mean it was funny at first, but its not funny anymore. A lot of you insecure low self steem %+!%# come in here every time to make fun of somebodies outfit. I mean really? Is this what it takes for you to make yourself feel better? This is just lame and sad.

maybe when you thought it was funny they didn't... how the hell can you come in here and say dudes is insecure and have low self esteem (thats how you spell it)
when you to once did it ? in my opinion your lame for even coming in here and typing this garbage. If you have such a big problem with this thread (all of a sudden)
eyes.gif
just report it .
Okay if you say so. I'm a lame. Never came in here to laugh at someone for putting on whatever they felt like, always thought it was kinda ofsad how many of the people that came in here made fun of everything that an individual wore. I mean you can only go so far before you go over board oncriticizing someone. I mean look at that kid a few pages back, I came to see why this thread why growing so fast, and I see that this kid posted a picture ofanother kid for doing him? How lame is that? Not only that but the majority of these posts are of people who dislike others. Putting pictures of people thatthey know and +*#% like that. I bet you they're +$*%%+% hypocrites in real life too. I bet they go up to them and say whats up or something along thoselines. I don't blame them we are all hypocrites anyways.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

maybe when you thought it was funny they didn't... how the hell can you come in here and say dudes is insecure and have low self esteem (thats how you spell it)
when you to once did it ? in my opinion your lame for even coming in here and typing this garbage. If you have such a big problem with this thread (all of a sudden)
eyes.gif
just report it .
Okay if you say so. I'm a lame. Never came in here to laugh at someone for putting on whatever they felt like, always thought it was kinda of sad how many of the people that came in here made fun of everything that an individual wore. I mean you can only go so far before you go over board on criticizing someone. I mean look at that kid a few pages back, I came to see why this thread why growing so fast, and I see that this kid posted a picture of another kid for doing him? How lame is that? Not only that but the majority of these posts are of people who dislike others. Putting pictures of people that they know and +*#% like that. I bet you they're +$*%%+% hypocrites in real life too. I bet they go up to them and say whats up or something along those lines. I don't blame them we are all hypocrites anyways.

ok in that case yes .....but other than that its just for the lulz no harm no foul

Originally Posted by abernja

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by icekickz89

Originally Posted by daflashjhead

n508234900_107010_92.jpg
Oh my goodness...GET HIM

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

how you take a picture of 6 shoes in a bathroom with your shirt off ???

what type of N_ are you??

roll.gif

this is pretty common in the soouth,
dude think theyre doing it when they put rubber bands in the bottom of there pants, to SHOW OFF, what usually are team jordan's
but i guess this dude upgraded to those barcelona vii's

ay bruh.... chill wit the stereo... i rep 3rd coast to the fullest.... so that offends me and ma peoples that's coppin legit stuff...

This dude from from ISS posted this:

hypebeast

1. Sneakerheads who only rock hyped up @%*! to get props b/c they got no self worth or sense of style.
2. 50% of NikeTalk members
1. Yo, check out my matching supreme cap, bape hoody, bape jeans, and bape kicks.
2. You $+!%*% hypebeast.

Thought it was kind of funny, but he just had to call niketalk out....

Originally Posted by Flamboyant:nerd:1

This dude from from ISS posted this:

hypebeast

1. Sneakerheads who only rock hyped up @%*! to get props b/c they got no self worth or sense of style.
2. 50% of NikeTalk members
1. Yo, check out my matching supreme cap, bape hoody, bape jeans, and bape kicks.
2. You $+!%*% hypebeast.

Thought it was kind of funny, but he just had to call niketalk out....
indifferent.gif

after I saw that there was no need to read anything after

Originally Posted by cjspida619

indifferent.gif

lol when the fat dude started dancing, it was like the song was chopped and screwed cause he danced so slow. i feel bad for the ice on those grapes thats like300 pounds on the hot pavement lol!

Back
Top Bottom