OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

hyperfuselow3.png

DAM these are sooo f***en sick. any date?

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

Originally Posted by Derekwockee

YEAHH! just ordered these babies off of FNL for 75 shipped.

How did u get them for 75? Can u post the promo code for me please? Thank
I had a 20$ reward card from buying other shoes at Finishline and then used another 10$ off 60$ on top of that. There's 20$ off 100$ purchase, but you need to add something to the cart to reach the minimum....and that causes you to lose the free shipping. But if you don't mind about that, here are the codes:
10$ off 60$: B2S10

20$ off 100$: B2S20

SC's got new pictures of the International shoes on their site. Still trying to pick one is there any info on PEs? A nash PE would be nice

yeah. couldn't link them though, but they're there if you want to check them out. the only durant pe i know of is the normal usa edition with "durant" on the tongue. i think there will be some changes to that though, it seems to close to the usa to be a different colorway

The Nike "Basketball" division has been putting out great stuff. After reading the SC review these sound great. Can't imagine these being a very good winter shoe
frown.gif

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

laugh.gif
 Nike isnt the only one carrying the Hyperfuse just cause they made them

I need to try these on now. I double sock and my KD 2's were a bit to narrow when I did that. Hoping these arent as narrow in the pinky toe area.

Duh. but Eastbay is too. which means champs and them are also releasing the 5th. again Im sorry bro.

And Finishline is dropping specific color ways on the 19th so whats your point??

The only difference between the Hyperfuse USA and the Hyperfuse Durant PE is the lettering on the tongue, they replace HYPERFUSE on the tongue of the regular USA with DURANT on the KD PE, that is it. 
Brazil is the ONLY one I'm coppin Aug 5th.

This pair is really interested to me. I might buy to hoop in and maybe the USA too.
x1ehww.jpg

Originally Posted by never wear them

I'm getting worried on how much attention the Brazils are getting....
lol, you see the hype building.. but im pretty sure these won't sell out..

not many people can actually pull those off

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

The only difference between the Hyperfuse USA and the Hyperfuse Durant PE is the lettering on the tongue, they replace HYPERFUSE on the tongue of the regular USA with DURANT on the KD PE, that is it. 
Brazil is the ONLY one I'm coppin Aug 5th.
and that subtle difference makes a world of difference. if that makes sense....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by never wear them

I'm getting worried on how much attention the Brazils are getting....
lol, you see the hype building.. but im pretty sure these won't sell out..

not many people can actually pull those off

True true.

Back
Top Bottom