OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

Yea I went ahead and just bought my Brazils now cause I dont feel like making the hour plus trip to HOH tomorrow. Shoot probably saved some money on gas. Also do yall think it would be possible to take the France joints and peel off their logo or maybe paint over it.. Cause i'd like to make a USA out of that colorway. Maybe some of those iron on letters.

Also jacked this from the other site. Looks like you might get your wish Fresh and NWT. Knicks type CW
30hxw07.jpg

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

Was rockin my rondos today. Love these shoes, everyone was asking about them. They are pretty tight in the toe area, but do fit true to size I would say.

Wore mine to the gym and so on today as well.. I got the size 11 since I like my sneakers a little snug to play in (but not tight) and well I need the 11.5, as these are definitely a bit tight in the forefoot area/narrow
frown.gif
Once I broke them in a bit they were good, but still, 1/2 size up would be ideal..

I'm loving these though, can't wait to get a few more pairs
smile.gif

I can see that the forefoot cushioning will break down though like the Hyperdunks (OG's) , with the forefoot zoom they would have been the absolute BEST basketball sneaker IMO.. Hyperdunk 2010's felt cheap and flimsy, hated them, love the original Hyperdunks best out of any, Hyperfuse come 2nd so far (we'll see how I feel after ball tomorrow)

Here are 2 pic's of the Rondos, they are striking in person color wise, I love them!
photolng.jpg

53421605.jpg

Just got home from 2 hours of ball, snug fit but not bothersome. Heel lockdown was amazing (I laced them to the top.) my eyes have been opened. very light responsive and feet don't hurt at all. Actually I'm going to go ahead and let go of my LeBron VII PS and replace them with these bad boys in the rotation.

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Also jacked this from the other site. Looks like you might get your wish Fresh and NWT. Knicks type CW
30hxw07.jpg
wow thanks for the pic.. hyperfuse looking good..

i spy MVP's  more soldier 4's.. man can't wait to see what these look like

Originally Posted by Uneek11

Originally Posted by DiZzLe32

So do they run true to size?
yeah, but pretty snug. i recommend half sizing up. then get some airr insoles to complete them. you'll never want another pair of hoop shoes.

I ultimately ended up ordering in my true size (PR's and Brazils)...If they fit anything like the fuse trainer 1.2 then I should be fine

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

illgt2, hyperfuses have forefoot zoom air..

Oops fellas I meant to say full out zoom, my mistake...

What's funny though is, the heel cushioning feels like a triple stack zoom air, and fore foot feels like it has none in comparison LOL...

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

What's funny though is, the heel cushioning feels like a triple stack zoom air, and fore foot feels like it has none in comparison LOL...
Yeah the heel did feel very cushioned even despire the lack of Zoom Air.

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Yeah the heel did feel very cushioned even despire the lack of Zoom Air.

triple stack zoom thou....there is no ways they are that comfortable

Back
Top Bottom