OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Also jacked this from the other site. Looks like you might get your wish Fresh and NWT. Knicks type CW
30hxw07.jpg

the knick hyperfuse is very nice. the 9 on the all green is nice. rondo might finally get a pe.. that releasing.

Got the durants a little while ago. Gonna put them on now and try them out. They look NICE though to say the least.

Originally Posted by LIQI2345

Will Niketowns be selling these? All I need are the Brasils and the Rondos
Niketown's should be getting them, like someone above posted, the Brasil's are up on NDC as well.

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

Was rockin my rondos today. Love these shoes, everyone was asking about them. They are pretty tight in the toe area, but do fit true to size I would say.

Wore mine to the gym and so on today as well.. I got the size 11 since I like my sneakers a little snug to play in (but not tight) and well I need the 11.5, as these are definitely a bit tight in the forefoot area/narrow
frown.gif
Once I broke them in a bit they were good, but still, 1/2 size up would be ideal..

I'm loving these though, can't wait to get a few more pairs
smile.gif

I can see that the forefoot cushioning will break down though like the Hyperdunks (OG's) , with the forefoot zoom they would have been the absolute BEST basketball sneaker IMO.. Hyperdunk 2010's felt cheap and flimsy, hated them, love the original Hyperdunks best out of any, Hyperfuse come 2nd so far (we'll see how I feel after ball tomorrow)

Here are 2 pic's of the Rondos, they are striking in person color wise, I love them!
photolng.jpg

53421605.jpg

WHY WOULD THE FOREFOOT SECTION BREAKDOWN LIKE THE ORIGINAL HYPERDUNK??? HYPERFUSE HAVE FOREFOOT ZOOM.

Originally Posted by 45Nique15

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

illgt2, hyperfuses have forefoot zoom air..

Oops fellas I meant to say full out zoom, my mistake...

What's funny though is, the heel cushioning feels like a triple stack zoom air, and fore foot feels like it has none in comparison LOL...
Yeah the heel did feel very cushioned even despire the lack of Zoom Air.

triple stack zoom thou....there is no ways they are that comfortable
Well, not triple stack zoom but comfy enough where you're not thinking: "If these only had heel zoom..."

Waiting patiently for the USA Hyperfuses to drop on swoosh hopefully they'll be posted tonight. Probably going to pick up the all blacks as well.   

Originally Posted by 45Nique15

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

illgt2, hyperfuses have forefoot zoom air..

Oops fellas I meant to say full out zoom, my mistake...

What's funny though is, the heel cushioning feels like a triple stack zoom air, and fore foot feels like it has none in comparison LOL...
Yeah the heel did feel very cushioned even despire the lack of Zoom Air.

triple stack zoom thou....there is no ways they are that comfortable
Well, not triple stack zoom but comfy enough where you're not thinking: "If these only had heel zoom..."
It was obviously exaggeration to the other guy who questioned that.. To be honest though, it feels as comfortable as the Kobe V heel in cushioning, comparable !!! When I first put them on I thought to myself, hmm maybe TOO much so, your heel really sinks into them if positioning your weight on your heel!

AND btw, I got my USA's today, in 11.5, half size bigger than the Rondo's.. And let me tell you, the forefoot area is still so narrow and tight, and I don't have a real wide foot or wide foot by any means, I can wear an 11 in Kobe's with no problem
frown.gif
I may have to call it quits with them, as they are very comfortable at first and for the first hour, then get really really uncomfortable for some reason in that area...

The mesh on the USA and any other white base Hyperfuse will get dirty and yellow really fast. France is dope. As a matter of fact I just copped the France joint on NDC with free shipping. The navy on it is just too sick plus the shoes will look more sick with a pair of Nike red lace
pimp.gif
. Rondo is next
smokin.gif
. Can anyone here let me know where i can buy the Rondo pair ? HOH phoneline is always busy

My durants don't feel as tight as my Rondos for some reason. Looked really great in person. I want the France ones too, hopefully I can hold off though unless I get the Tony Parkers.

My durants don't feel as tight as my Rondos for some reason. Looked really great in person. I want the France ones too, hopefully I can hold off though unless I get the Tony Parkers.

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

Where did you get your Durants?

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

so the Rondo only release at HOH ?
My buddy got the Rondos on the half off last weekend. They were at a local Foot Action. So its not a HOH only release.

NDC has the rest of the expected Hyperfuses. Rondo's, USA's, and USA (Durant PE)

Eastbay going to get KD's PE?
STYLE # / COLOR # 407622-102

I like using my Gold member shipping.

Back
Top Bottom